8% (3)2% (1)4% (4)Vote
  • I don't care. (See Results)
    12% (4)3% (2)6% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|17

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it depends on the gender.. Especially lying.. Thats something that depends on the individual 🙈

1|1
    0|2

What Guys Said 16

• It's been done research on 3000 brits, out of those men lied more than women. Although you can't completely base it on 3000 people it gives an indication that it's probably men.

On average men lied 1092 a year, while women lied 728 times a year. Also men is less likely to feel guilty while lying

www.independent.co.uk/.../...y-claims-1975888.html

1|0
    0|0
    • It seems it was a self-reported survey, so maybe women lied about how much they lie :o

• @Bandit74 That could very well be the case, it's hard to say. Obviously nobody should use a survey like that as a fact, it's just a little indication.

• That's tough to say which gender lies more. There can be no definite answer to it.

1|0
    0|0
  • i think women. because the way they socialize with other women. they are way more backhanded. they fake liking people a lot even though they think bad of them, which is a form of lying too. guys just don´t do that.

1|2
    0|0
  • I use to work in a cafe with I was the only guy. The women constantly bitched about each other to me , and then were nice to their face , they would lie to their boyfriends and bitch about them too. they would always justify their wrongdoings somehow. Now I work with mostly men and the only difference I've noticed is they don't talk about people behind their back they say it to their face usually it's resolved then and we all move on. I think it comes down to maturity though

1|2
    0|0
  • I would have to say women, though not necessarily for malicious reasons. Women lie more because they are more worried about hurting another person's feelings, whereas men are more likely to be brutally honest regardless of feelings.

1|1
    0|0
  • I would say when you exam all the lies - It would be very close to a tie.

1|0
    0|1
  • gender is not a factor at all.

1|1
    0|1
  • 1|0
    0|0
    • women and men lie for different reasons. that's the main difference.

• ALERT: Gender warfare about to begin!

1|2
    0|0
  • Both equally lie but woman are better at it so it seems like men lie more.

1|0
    0|0
  • From my experience, easily both. People are messed up regardless of gender.

1|0
    0|1
  • Both equal, and lets be honest here, none of us actually know either so best to be diplomatic!

1|0
    0|1
  • Women are terrible liars so they usually get caught, that is why most think women lie more.

1|0
    0|0
  • Both are equal

1|0
    0|1
  • Neither disney lies

0|0
    0|0
  • Cough cough, men can fake orgasms Cough...

Men lie more than women
    Women are better liars but they believe men's lies

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 9

• We lie just as much as each other

1|1
    0|1
  • Both, depending on the person

1|0
    0|1
  • Women lie. Men lie. Numbers don't lie :)

1|0
    0|1
  • Women. We are better at it.

1|1
    0|0
  • Everyone can lie i think. Not a specific gender.

1|0
    0|1
  • Those pesky women!!!

Nah, just depends on the person. I hate liars though.

1|0
    0|1
  • I think it's equal.

1|0
    0|1
  • Women lie all the fucking time about everything

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say both - both are human beings and it can be in human nature to lie (even white lies).

Of course, since this is the internet, a lot of guys on this site will vote for women.

1|1
    0|1
    • I am surprised actually how many men voted women. I mean, I expected a few, it's the internet as you say :p But I honestly don't think women lie more than men, but then like I said, I wouldn't know either.

• @Matt2k I wasn't really surprised, just based on being on this site for about a year and seeing what some users post. Other users seem more rational and understand it can be about human nature than just gender based (thankfully, from the written responses).