If you had to judge my personality based off how I look, what kind of person would you think I was?

I have no idea what to put here.

Most Helpful Guy

• Positive and happy!

Most Helpful Girl

• Someone that would be very popular in my school, a very nice girl but would never talking to me

What Guys Said 7

• Oh wow! You are beautiful - like a young Angela Bassett! I'd expect that you MIGHT be a bitch, but I know should be a happy young lady with a decent life.

• You look really friendly. Look smart too. Getting ready to go to a prestigious university or something.

• You look like those black girls who dresses preppy and date white dudes...

• Umm 😐
    Magnetic personality 😶

• well right now seen as know picture is there to give my opinion on.. I would say.. Casper the friendly Ghost.. ha ha.. take care now

• I was talking about my profile picture 😂

• Silly me I got a bit side tracked on the question.. looking at your picture now.. you look like you want and like honesty from the person you are with.. you like to cook, like the latest fashion's for women clothing, you also like to dress nice and love to shop.. also you look to me as one who confronts an issue rather then let it fester. and that is always a good thing. those are my guesses from seeing your picture and I hope that one at least may be right.. but if more are.. that is good as well.. take care and have nice days and nights always

• Umm to me it seems you're fashionable love clothes, be real.. hate fake people
    Sincere and crazy at times
    And no doubt you're beautiful 💁

• We're did the picture go I don't see it

What Girls Said 6

• I would think you were one of those preppy black girls who felt they were above everyone else. (DONT HATE ME)! 😂

luv youu ❤

• Preppy but easy to get along with. You have a kind face and nice style.

• urgh, you're so freakin beautiful! I can't get over this every time I see you. I've become a jelly donut.

But to answer your question, the very first photo I saw was similar to your current profile picture except you had a serious face. From that, I'd conclude that you were serious, humble and generally confident. From your current picture with the smile you look very sweet, playful and like your music taste is A1.

• The name you chose for yourself made me Lol. I get a good feeling from your picture like you have one of those confident ways about you that attracts others to you and opens doors for you.

• You're pretty, I'd say you look like the friendly/ smart girl. I'd say you're friendly and could get along with everyone but I'm guessing you probably have a small group of very close friends.

• You're beautiful for one, you look very smart like you are actually going to go somewhere in your life.