Does anyone believe that I met the daughter of a billionaire on this site?

I have posted before about how I met the daughter of billionaire on this site who tried to buy the Empire State Building and the posts have gotten deleted for being nonsense...

Does anyone believe me? It happened.

And why do I think that this post is going to get deleted even though I'm telling the truth?

To be clear... he owns over $5.5 billion of real estate... I'm not sure that he is a billionaire, but he has been on television talking about billionaires, so I think he might be... perhaps his properties generate that kind of cash flow... and accumulated wealth over the years... perhaps he has over $1 billion of assets because obviously banks own some of those properties...

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I couldn't care less if someone is a billionare or a poor guy living in an old trailer. What I look for is how people behave and what they have to say around here.

• well he's obviously pretty smart if he got a billion dollars...

I should have been nicer to her...

• Feel free to post - but you are making it out like he is something special just because of his bank account. There are way more important things in life.

• it's still pretty remarkable... there are fewer than 2,000 billionaires in the world...

What Girls Said 7

• I swear to god if you didn't stop being a creep or even stupid who's obsessed with himself and be a real man and stop TALKING TO ME you are going to regret it and wish that you were never born in this life. I'm so sick of you! You have like 30 accounts here and you keep trolling people all the time and they should block you over and over until you get it and stop cat fishing and stop talking like a crazy person.
    Please everyone block this asshole

• I meet Chris Pratt on here every fucking day.. 😛😂😂

• HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

• I'm not lying... I don't care if you believe me or not... I talked to her on here and on the phone every day for almost a month... I talked to her about a million things and read the quotes below... I don't feel like typing them again... I could even give you her email address and phone number and you can ask her who her dad is...

• nah i'm fine, you're a weirdo

• Why am I a weirdo?

• I mean if you say so... I don't know you! So you haven't given me a reason NOT to believe you. So I would say sure I believe you. "Good for you!"

• I could say that I met the president and it be true. But if I'm not asking a question that is relevant to others, and just informative about my life, then it will also get deleted, weather it's true or not doesn't matter.

I'd you're not asking something, it's basically nonsense to this page because it is about asking and answering, and learning, not about bragging what you did today or any accomplishment you wish to share, go share that on Facebook or other social sites.

• This is phrased as a question...

• I went to the mall on my bday and found Jessica there with her new boyfriend and they gave me a 500$ gift card, I was so excited?

That is also phrased as a question, yet it's not a question. It's just some random bullshit that I wanted to share and added a question mark to it, but it's just trash because firstly, it's not a q question, and secondly, no one is learning anything from it. It's just useless information of something that happened.

Don't be stupid?

• great, except that mine is a cool story!!!

You have never talked to anyone related to a billinonaire before...

• No one cares.

• I care... she once told me she wanted to "give me a daughter,"... it's pretty cool, you have to admit that...

• For you, maybe.

• Because usually if it sounds like nonsense then it probably is...

What Guys Said 11

• RandomQuestion1324

• Did you get her name?

• she offered me her virginity and at one point told me she wanted to give me a baby...

I talked to her every day for a month...

• Back you can't buy the empire state building

• Oh, you gullible fool.

• No YOU are wrong...

You don't know the story...

I could tell you his name and her phone number and you could ask her yourself...

YOU are the fool...

• How do you know this girl's not lying about who her father is?

• because I talked to her every day for a month and she didn't even tell me for a week or so into it...

• And I just put all her pictures into Google image search and there were no matches...

It's pretty farfetched to think someone would be talking to me in a "voice changer" from day one...

that's just about the most ridiculous thing anyone has ever said...

• Was she hawt?

• Really?
    What's her username?

• She wouldn't be able to wire me some cash would she?
    It's for drugs.

• I already got two daughters and 125,000.00 in child support every month from her. Next
    *drops mic*

• I believe you.

• Thanks! If you want to PM me (or care)... I'll tell you who her dad is... he is one of fewer than 2,000 billionaires in the world...

• He is one of the biggest landlords in New York City and owns commercial real estate all over the world... over $5.5 billion dollars of it...

• Okay.

• I'll believe you.