Have you ever been abused by a partner?

Did they get in trouble for it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol nobody can abuse me.

Most Helpful Girl

• One night, me and my ex boyfriend were at this party his friend was holding. This girl that I didn't get along with was there and talking all kinds of crazy shit. So, I told him that I was ready to go but he wanted to stay. When we first arrived at the party I had asked him to hold my keys so I wouldn't lose them. I asked him for my keys and he just told me "no." I asked him about 5 more times when I tried to grab it out of his hands and he grabbed my throat and shoved me onto the ground. I got up and decided I was going to walk home and he followed me outside and pushed me down the stairs. No one got involved because they were all cool with him. But, my brother found out and beat the shit out of him. Soo. Yeah.

• I would have gotten my keys and ran his dumb ass over. He got mad because you wanted to leave and asked for your keys? I can't believe no one interfered.

• @ted22 Oh, yess 😂 Just a family of crazy bitches lmao

• result of a selfish brat + violent tendencies

What Guys Said 9

• Big time, and no.

• Abuse is a really big word. Thankfully, I have not.

I've experienced a type of emtional neglect, but again, not even close to abuse.

• Physically, no.

• Nope, never had a partner either.

• no and no.

• Never have, never will

• Yeah I've been abused, once upon a time when I was younger

• Yes. No, I left.

• Is emotional blackmail consider abuse?

What Girls Said 3

• Um... yes.. And no. We were in the middle of the break up when he got violent. That just made me stop being nice about it and sped up the terminating of the relationship.

• Yes, and kind of.

• Yes but I didn't call the cops. I just hit him back when he hit me so we would end up in fist fights. Totally white trashy and so glad I left that chapter of my life.