Is 27 too late for a guy to resume life?

I've wasted 10 years or so since high school due to chronic pain. My days in the past 10 years consisted of staying at home, I have missed out on every experience imaginable, I'm practically still 17.

Missing out on everything, I feel like I'm too late to resume life. I don't even know what to do, I just live day to day without joy or motivation

Most Helpful Girl

• No way! Talk to your doctor about depression. Think about seeing a therapist. Get into community college and get out there again! 27 is SO young! We have like what? Another 60 years of life?

You can also ask the admins to correct your age here: http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact

Most Helpful Guy

• Going to college will help you socialize and grow into your body. Definitely go, and make sure you choose a major that you love and are naturally proficient at. You'll also want to get a part-time job, try retail sales. If not, fast food because they are always hiring. A simple entry-level job gives you good stress that helps you grow as well.

What Girls Said 2

• Today is the first day of the rest of yr life.

I know some people who started chasing their dreams at age 60-ish. Wasn't too late for them, and you got quite a heard start.

• You're 27, you're fine to change things. But even if you weren't, all you can do is choose what you do today, as you can't change your past.

Move to a more economically viable place. As for what to do with your life, no one can really tell you what to do.

Get a trade, go back to University, work your ass off at a job you acquire to gain skills, volunteer to gain some experience, start a business, freelance. It's up to you to choose to approach this problem.

What Guys Said 3

• You 27 not 50. Go to college

• You're still young. Do what you love and you'll never feel old.

• It's never too late!