Ass, gas or grass?

• Ass
  • Gas
  • Grass
My personal choice is "gas", just in case :P

Most Helpful Girl

• I wanna go with ass but that's not exactly what I'm looking for when it comes to guys...

Most Helpful Guy

• When you own a V8, you take gas any chance you can get.

What Girls Said 6

• You forgot the "fuck it, I'll just walk" button.

Considering how often I had sex just for fun, I was weirdly and remarkably stubborn about never trading it for favors. LOL

• I'll pitch in for gas money. Nothing else.

• Gas.. Or water lol

• Gas since I would never pick up a hitchhiker for those other 2 reasons

• I'd pitch in for gas and grass, but they've got to pull their own ass!

What Guys Said 5

• As someone who used to do lots of hitch hiking, I say none of the above. That's a very old saying. It totally goes against the spirit of hitch hiking. It's used by some people who look at hitch hikers as an opportunity to get something, without giving a shit about the hitch hiker. In other words, an asshole.

That never was, and never will be a "rule" of hitch hiking. It's only used by people who only care about themselves and won't do anything for others unless they get something in return. It's the same kind of wrong attitude seen in a lot of areas besides hitch hiking.

MUCH more commonly it's the other way around. It's far more common for the driver to provide the ass, gas or grass. It's also fairly common for the driver to buy a meal for the hitch hiker. I've even had them buy motel rooms before.

• It will have to be gas because I have no idea were to get grass and you have the wrong equipment to excite me

• I don't pick up hitchhikers. Did so only once, because it was pouring outside.

Gas would be most logical.

• Easy answer, grass for sure. I enjoy pot.

• Gas unless it's a hot chick... then you know.