Are you an askhole?

Be honest.

Are you an askhole?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 33

• Whats wrong with that? you're only asking for an opinion. What you do next is entirely your choice. No one can enforce their choice onto you.

• I tend to take people's advice and consider it quite a bit. If I'm asking for advice, I take it seriously. That being said, I don't often ask for advice.

I'd say my biggest problem is that I can give advice on what should be done or I'll be able to look at optimistic side of things for others... but I have trouble seeing anything but the pessimistic side for myself. I guess in that sense I'm a bit of a hypocrite haha

• Not an askhole.

I almost never ask for advice. When I do its because I truly need it. If I'm going to do my own thing, I'll do it by myself.

• I am not too bad - I take everything on board that people say - Incorporate their views with mine and then decide what option to choose

• I'm not, but there are plenty on here.

You give them actual advice and they get mad. Then some douche tells them something shitty that they want to read and they give them MHO.

• I'm the opposite - I have the weird habit of never asking for advice unless I absolutely need to.

• No, cause I very very rarely ask for help/advice, so no chances of being an askhole xD

• You know me very well in that case love.. What about you, did you took my advice or you being an askhole

• I don't ask advice that often, and generally I listen carefully to the advise people give :D
    So normally I don't meet the criteria to be an "askhole"!

• I'm an answer fountain.

• Hahahahaha noo!
    I just ignore people before even asking them for insight LOL jk

• An askhole? Thank you! You just described a family member of mine. Now I know what to call them the next time they pull this shit with me.

• No lol, I rarely ask for advice and if I do then I'll follow it unless I know it's total bsbecause there is a reason I asked for it :s

• Sometimes. Every once in a while on here I ask what people think i should do in a certain situation, but I never intend to actually use their advice in the first. I just ask to see what they would do

• Nope I just ask questions because I like information I rarely ever ask for advice.

• I rarely ask about personal stuff. But when I do, I very particularly chose who to ask because I know I will listen to them.

• No I am not. I don't ask for much advice bcoz I know that I will listen to myself in the end. 😂

• There is already a word for that: hypocrite. No, I am not one.

• No but there is someone I could tag

• No but I deal with them.

• I dunno am i mom?

• LOL @ dis word. first time hearing this

• On occasion, but mostly no.

• Somewhat but not totally. I know others who'd rather die than listen to anybody else though.

• I'll let the Gagers decide.
    If you think I'm an asshole give me a downvote.

• I rarely ask for advice so no.

• Umm 😐
    Probably sometimes :P
    at least I ain't an Asshole 😂 lol

• Those people are the worst

• There are too many people who asks questions, and far too many who give answers.

• I think no... but still I Use this site... lol

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 28

• I think I can be sometimes. But if people go to the trouble of listening to me, I should listen to what they have to say.

• No, I am a hol'ask.

• maybe? I dunno! YOU TELL ME!

• No I'm not but then again I don't seek advice from other people. Now all of my friends are like that and I'm always right in the end.

• I'm not one of those friends you can just vent to. I just naturally want to solve problems and feel annoyed that my opinion was asked if that person is going to disregard it. They wasted my time. If you want my "honest opinion" don't be mad when I'm honest. That's right. I keep it gangsta. Don't be an askhole!

• Nope, but I am a sasshole.

• I wouldn't consider myself as an askhole... even tho my sister keeps telling me I am one but... nah, I don't think I am :)

• It seems to be that way with more than half of the questions here. People just want to be told what they want to hear.

• No I do not ask advice. It is rare. If I do, i usually listen what they say and do what they recommend.

• sometimes yea

• Haha No... but I've met plenty. xD

• I love that word and I hate ask holes. Lol
    Thanks!

• Nah, not really. Then again, I rarely ask for advice anyway.

• Nope, no way, not me ;)

• No just an asshole.

• If i feel like the advice is inaccurate.
    Sometimes i feel advice isn't always going to complete the situation. Because its going to come down to your move that you'll make in that problem.

You...

• I think sometimes we ask for advice when we know what the right thing to do is we're just hoping were wrong and then when we're not it's hard to do the right thing

• no. I know plenty of these though.

• No I never ask for advice even when I should.

• i am the biggest askhole

• Sonetimes 😂😂

• Yeah I can be one sometimes

• Yes! Just ask @BellePepper 😂

• yeah, I think so lol

• Oh I know some people

• yes.. yes i am :/

• I've only done that maybe a few times in my life. I weighed the pros and cons, and decided I didn't like the cons of what the advice was, so went with something else.

• Nope.
    I'm an asshole :P