How would you feel about a pregnant President?

If a woman was elected President, then got pregnant, how would you feel about it? Or what if she was pregnant while she was running for office?

Naturally, when we're talking about a... HOLY SHIT! Hillary Clinton is 68 years old? No way. Nooooo way. She looks 50, max. Okay, well pregnancy is not an issue there.

But, for argument's sake, how would you feel if a 35, the minimum age one can run for U. S. President-45 year old woman was a candidate?

Would pregnancy be of any concern, to you, as a citizen?

Most Helpful Girl

• On the one hand Im like who cares?

On the other hand I'm like, with pregnancy hormones can she really make good decisions?

But then I'm like with the people in office already, she'd probably do just as well lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I won't lie, I would be kind of concerned. Especially if we were at war. The pregnancy would make her hormones out of wack and have her very emotional. And the more emotional a person is, the more irrational they can be.

Also, the high levels of stress that come with the job of being POTUS would be damaging to the baby's health.

• So if emotions are an issue for you, do you think that women are more emotional than men? If so, should they be allowed to be President, at all? One could make the same argument for the menstrual cycle of women. Hormones get out of wack, during that period. Punzzz.

So how do you feel about a female President, at all?

• Well it's not that pregnancy during the presidency is NOT an issue, it could be. I just think it's not entirely the same thing as already being pregnant during the election because at least during the presidency, we would have already been able to gauge whether or not she has been a decent enough president so far and whether or not her pregnancy would affect her decision-making skills enough to not be fit for the job. During the election, we would not know whether or not she would still be fit enough to do her job and not fuck things up.

Besides, the Vice President would have to take over at some point until the President either gives birth, resigns, or is impeached.

• Oh, I also didn't think about the stress damaging the baby. President Obama's hair turned gray, rofl.

What Girls Said 1

• It would be ironic if she were pro-abortion...

What Guys Said 5

• In b4 an unpaid intern makes madam president Hillary Clinton preggers lmao

• I don't know if 70 year old women can get preggers, though. :O

• hahahahaha its like jesus bill stop having sex with the interns!

• He's like "Well, rename it the round office instead of the oval orifice."

• I wouldn't want a president to be pregnant.

• Maybe. The hormonal changes are undeniable, so it's at least something to consider.

If the pregnant woman was Clinton then I'd swim to Japan, regardless of the pregnancy.

• Japan would be a good refuge. I might do that if Trump or Clinton get elected. Sanders made a really good point on the youtube debate, tonight. She's received $600,000 from Goldman Sachs in speaking payments for her campaign, so far. Just Goldman Sachs. You can't change anything when you're owned by large companies. Sanders is completely funded by the people.

• I'm not American but I agree with Sanders. Also, it's good to see people seeing Clinton for what she is.

• Ah. Yeah. Hopefully enough people do, as well. First female President is all well and good, but I hope that's not a motivator that overshadows the real issues. Everything she says sounds insincere. Like she's just saying what needs to be said to get elected. But, with American politics, we might end up getting Trump...

• Do you know how hard it is for a 40 year old woman to get pregnant?

• Hmm. Well, given that I noted pregnancy difficulty within the question, I'm not sure. Do you think I know how hard it is for older women to get pregnant? Perhaps that's also the reason I added the age group 35-45 as the ages for potential impregnation. Or are you saying that it's impossible for a 40 year old woman to get pregnant, so it's a complete non-issue? In that case, this question would be entirely worthless, for sure. So, are you saying it's completely impossible for women aged 35-45 to get pregnant?

• But, I will applaud you on your ability to completely ignore a question and switch the topic to something completely irrelevant. Bravo, sir. Bravo. You should run for office.

• That would be terrible.