Why is my internet so slow😭?
What Guys Said 18
They are filling internet potholes in your area and all internet traffic is being diverted.6
It could be because of the following reasons:
1. Check you internet speed with you ISP.
2. Clean your PC/laptop using some anti-virus software, who knows there could be some trojan, virus in your computer
3. Make sure you are not running out of memory or your hard drive should not be close to full.
4. Make sure you delete the temp files. You can type %temp% on the start menu of your PC/laptop and then shift+delete.
Try it and see if works, see if there is any change1
There is a lot of reason so I'll will make a list.
1. You need a tc/ip optimizer
2. Your internet not slow your computer is
3. Buy better internet.
4. Update your router
5. Update your computer.
6. Buy a better computer/phone
7. Your reaching your internet limit and your company is slowing you down.4
It would first help to know what internet you have, cause dial-up and a lot of DSL and mobile internet is naturally slow. First thing to do would be to do a Internet speed test and compare the results to the speed your paying for. Second thing would be to unplug your modem/router and reboot your computer. Third thing is to open up task manager to see if their is anythgin eating up your internet bandwidth. Fourth thing is to boot linux and see if you still have the speed issues, if not than you know it's a problem with windows.1
Either it's a relatively slow connection, or it's very busy for the moment, or it's not the internet but you machine which is slow :o
What you can also do is try out another browser. I've known cases where one was extremely slow and the other 3 times faster. I work with chrome :D1
The internet is controlled by Oranges... they're out to get all the apples! cdn.theglow.com.au/.../...-styles-jack-sparrow.gif2
How many people are on your internet right now1
You're in a wi fi dead spot1
Because Bill Gates hates you :O1
I have transferred virus in your pc. 😈😈😈1
It's depend on so many things,
1:- Internet plan
2:- Network (If it's wireless..)
3:- Our hardware (If your router is low quality)
4:- In last your software (You can try to solve that to remove some temporary files on your system..)1
Well. Depends on how good your wi fi is and how many people are on the network. If you are using wired there shouldn't be a problem.1
well how much mbps are you paying for first1
Mine is slow too sometimes1
Dont cry 😒1
Because it's not black...0
What Girls Said 4
gag slows it down. I noticed the more I spend on this site, the slower my devices become.1
you think your internet is slow?
come to Lebanon and dee how it is :/1
because it is1
Turn the modem off and back on1