Who else hates this?

"Sign up for free!"
Yasss
"Validate your account with your credit card, the experation date and social security number!"
You know what nvm

My cousin and I wanna watch Merry Christmas Drake and Josh, it isn't on netflix and all sites I go to says (the thing above) and we are broke and can't find it anywhere in stores.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• Yes it is very stupid.. when I get something wrong with my computer I am always typing things on the net for solutions to help fix it.. I find something that says in the info it works great you got to use this then I also look for a cost that goes with it then I see nothing indicating that.. and in some cases of say script errors or something I will download it.. it does a scan and all that tells you a lot of bogus problems.. then when I click fix all.. it says you need a credit card to buy it and activate it.. plus those sites carry a lot of stuff that one does not want.. if you are not paying attention.. then I just end up because of that deleting the dam thing and all the other junk that came with it and that takes longer to delete it then to load the dam thing to start with, and the bottom line it is a huge waste of time.. I do not mind doing or deleting this once.. but many of those are the same way.. I know for a fact that many things that will fix a computer problem are free.. you just have to find them

• But even tho I have downloaded stuff that has a cost with it.. then deleted the crap.. it has taught me how to use a computer.. it is an on going thing to run one well.. I am learning more and more all the time.. so it is not like I am getting nothing out of it.. the problem's may stay there a bit longer till I find something free.. and I always do find something.. but I still go with the bottom line on my first part of my opinion.. it is still a waste of time to do the download

• Download using vuze down loader and go to https://yify-movies.com down load the movie you want using the tor**** and vuze software. it's free just remember to keep your up load and down load speed to 25 percent of your max bandwidth

• google the movie title + putlocker to find a stream. sometimes u have to click play few times before it'll play (and close a popup or two)

• XD lol whenever I'd see that I want to throw water at in the face of who ever put it

• That shit is the worst!

• Get a PayPal account or one of those Green Cards.

What Girls Said 6

• I totally hate that! And than got scammed and had my account hacked once when I signed up for free. My fault but I learned. I'll never do it again.

• Yes, I hate those. It's so irritating. I get so frustrated with those stupid ads.

• Yeah, pass on that! Haha.

• Yeah, it's super annoying

• A lot of those things will work if you have a Visa Debit/gift card with like $1 or even $0.01 on it. Just depends how much they authorize the card for.

• I agree it sucks ass