Read this article and tell me how you feel?

I read this article and I'm super grossed out and freaked out too. I'm an animal lover, but I was just very thrown off and surprised after reading this. I had no idea thsee thing happened.

Click here

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't find that very disgusting. They're animals. So what? People nowadays baby their dogs and cats so much, stuff them into little cotton pullovers and do all kinds of other, completely ridiculous things with them and forget completely that these "toys" are actually animals. It's nature. This is how nature works. In fact, I find it mostly fascinating rather than gross. I think it's awesome how mother nature closes the cycle of life again and even we humans will be recycled after our death. Apart from that... does it really matter whether you get eaten by worms or by a dog? When you're dead, you're dead. You don't give a rat's ass.

Most Helpful Girl

• Read it.
    Meh, I was a little surprised, but not that freaked out. It's all instincts. Animals are still better than humans, since some people do way more horrible things to pets and they're fully aware of what they're doing. For animals, it's pure instincs or survival.

What Guys Said 4

• Truly a man's best friend...

• Cats are, in the end, carnivores. They're related to big cats like lions and tigers. With no one left to feed them they'll fall back to their base instincts.

• I found this a interesting read about natural behavior

• I hate dogs very much. I hope loading my Ak and shooting dogs

What Girls Said 1

• Ah, I'm not surprised. Sure, they're pets, but they're also animals at the end of the day that enjoy meat.