Would you rather rob a homeless man or a bank?

I won't accept "nobody" as an answer... it's either "A" or "B"...

Here u were supposed to be a robber... so which among those 2 would u rather to rob?

Personally I'd choose homeless man... u'll get less for sure... but chances to get caught r less... if u go for a bank chances to get caught r much higher...

#ThugLife

• Homeless man...
  • Bank...

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Homeless because of modern technology your likely to get caught robbing a bank.

What Girls Said 7

• I'd rob the Bank then give half to the homeless man 😂😂😂

• I would choose a bank. The homeless are suffering enough, I'm not about to make it worse.

• but if you're gonna steal from a homeless man, is it even worth the time in jail you'll be doing? even if its LESS than robbing the bank? …. I mean if he's homeless, how much could you possibly rob him for? 100 if you're LUCKY? WTF. xD

If you're gonna risk going to jail at all, at least do it for something worth the while! Otherwise it's like a brainless man on a mission.

• I'm robbing the bank 🏃🏻🚓🚓🚓🚓

• Why woukd I rob a homeless man. That's defeating the purpose. If I rob him I might as well rob nobody cause he most likely wouldn't have anything.

• "I won't accept nobody"
    Too bad, you're going to have to accept it anyways.
    I CHOOSE NOBODY. 😉

• Bank. I could not live with myself after robbing someone who is homeless.

What Guys Said 17

• The bank. I've probably been in that dude's shoes, I'm not gonna make his life shittier. Plus, the bank will have money worth stealing, homeless usually don't have anything worth the effort.

• Bank obviously it is the bigger waste of space.

• If you rob a bank, you're not just robbing a bank, you're robbing everyone who has money in the bank, everyone who works there, and everyone who has invested in it.
    You don't know their situations.
    Rob a homeless guy, you take what, a few bucks from him tops?

• Bank for sure. I live in the midwest. A few years back there was a guy who would rob small town banks that were a couple of miles from the interstate and the had no police force. As far as I know he never got caught and he robbed a lot of banks.

• A bank, I couldn't live with myself if I had to rob a homeless man.
    The only people who lose money after robbing a bank are the federal governemnt as the banks money is insured

• Robbing a bank can be surprisingly easy, whereas a homeless person will be more likely do anything for what they have.

• I'd rob the bank and give the money to the homeless.

• I think than if I robbed the bank and got caught I'd still wouldn't feel nearly as bad as if it had been a homeless man. I vote B

• What's a homeless man going to have worth stealing? Nothing, that's what. Banks don't keep much money either. Probably not worth doing. I would rather scam stupid rich people, Bernie Madoff style.

• Bank. If I'm taking a risk in breaking the law, it'd better be worth my while.

• A bank, robbing a homeless guy is just wrong.

• A bank what the fuck a homeless gonna have that has value

• big money

• Tbh I'd force the homeless guy to rob the bank. Then take 75%

• A homeless man would have next to zero cash. I'd just steal an arm machine from a convenience store

• Homeless man. When I regret it I can add $5 and give it back with no problems

• I would rather rob a homeless man. If I rob a bank, I go to jail.