Girls, girls, girls!!! What does it mean when girls call you cute?

I guess it means not quite hott... But still attractive.. When i call a girl cute, its meant different than hott, but still very attractive.. I like cute girl more than hott girls.. If that makes an sense... Girls, opinions please, how and why do you use cute...

Most Helpful Girl

• It means your pretty.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Its endearing when a female calls a male cute. terms of endearment, talking more about the personality. When I call a man cute, its not due to physical aspects at all, but more of the general affection I have towards him. Due to his humor or something goofy he did.

• In this case she hardly knew much about my personality... Mayb a little..

• I use cute when a guy is sweet and nice and fairly attractive. I use hot when that guy is VERY good looking and his personality is completely amazing and perfect.

What Guys Said 2

• Not sexually attractive

• I am clearly not a girl, but by what I have seen it generally isn't a good thing. Women are attracted to power. Cute implies a lack of power but still pleasant to be around. At best it means the guy is friend zone material. At least cute isn't as bad as being called sweet. Sweet is the worst thing a girl can call you.

• Makes sense.. At least i never been called sweet

• And since girls arnt answering.. It must be something along these lines

• And the one that did reply admitted it had nothing to do with her being physically attracted to him, and instead had to do with his personality. Which sounds like a guy she has friend zoned.