What are things that help you overcome self doubt?

Most Helpful Guy

• Knowing that, as long as I try, and give it my all, even if I fail, i will have known I gave it my all

Most Helpful Girl

• At your age there are a lot of outside factors that can have a major impact on your self esteem. Women are constantly subjected to unrealistic standards of beauty through the media (magazines that are photoshoped, make-up advertisements, having friends that get more attention from cute boys etc) the thing you have to realize is that you are unique and there is only one you! Wake up in the morning and force yourself to smile in the mirror and be happy to be alive. Constantly tell yourself that you are beautify, smart, funny, creative (even if you don't believe it at the time) there's a saying "fake it till you make it" and it couldn't even be more true. Spend time doing things that make you feel good, for me it's playing around with different hair styles, doing my nails & make up, drawing, playing video games. Sometimes you just have to distract yourself from the negativity. Get some new hobbies. Just take time to appreciate yourself.

• Well I'm pretty confident and I don't focus on boys too much. These are great tips and things I actually use.

What Guys Said 3

• I suppose talking to myself - Giving myself encouragement - Thinking things out, looking for the positives.

• Time and persistence.

• Jerk off

What Girls Said 2

• I just remember how awesome I am 💁🏻

• Being encouraged, actually doing it, and then having a positive outcome from that.