Would you rather deal with a person ignoring you OR deal with a person that insults you everytime you speak to them?

• Ignoring me.
    68% (19)32% (7)52% (26)Vote
  • Insulting me everytime I speak to them.
    7% (2)36% (8)20% (10)Vote
  • It's a hard decision so, I don't know.
    4% (1)9% (2)6% (3)Vote
  • I don't care (See Results).
    14% (4)0% (0)8% (4)Vote
  • It depends on the person.
    7% (2)23% (5)14% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|10

Most Helpful Guy

• The one who is insulting me every time I speak to him.. Because I know i am a lot better at this game than he is..
    Also, u can't do shot when someone's ignoring you. Props to not giving a fuck.

1|0
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• someone whom insults me.

If someone ignores me I feel annoying ASF and that's a BAD problem I had from being bullied as a child.. So if I'm ignored then I end up having an anxiety attack.

But if someone insults me then at least they can't already tell me something I don't know.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• It depends on previous or any relationship that exists - If a person insulted me all the time I would ignore them normally and if it is a random just ignoring me so what I have more important things to do than worry about why they are ignoring me so neither would phase me unless they were close to me before.

1|0
    0|0
  • If they're going to ignore me then fine by me, I'll not give a fuck about them back. If they're gonna continuously insult me then I'm gonna ask them to say that to my face and see where that goes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Insulting me every time I speak with them would just give me an opportunity to use all the awesome comebacks and insults I've been storing over the years.

People rarely insult me unless I jokingly insult them first.

1|0
    0|0
  • I AM dealing with a person ignoring me.
    here's the story: I asked my friend Tyler, for a sip of his pepsi and he said I would have to slap our friend David for it, so I did lol (not that hard) and David has been ignoring me ever since. BUT he's not actually mad at me, he told my other friend he's ignoring me because its funny. Like I'll pick up a water bottle and he'll be like "Oh my god, that water bottle is floating"
    he's BEEN DOING THIS SINCE August.

1|0
    0|0
  • A person who insults me every time I talk to them, it'll be much easier to cut them out of my life forever.

Or humiliate them in front of those they care for and then cut them out of my life. Depends on how I'm feeling that day.

1|0
    0|0
  • If they insult you it's easier yo get over them because they're assholes. If they ignore then that just really druves you crazy for their attention

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather have neither.

1|0
    0|0
  • what would you choose?

1|0
    0|0
    • I go with insulting, I would go crazy if a person was ignoring me 😫😂

• Show All
    • 😝😝 thanks 👍

• Haha pleasure 😊👍

• I can take the insults.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I'd rather they ignored me. I can't stand being insulted/offended. You can insult me as much as u want behind my back, but not face to face. There's nothing I hate more than being disrespected.

1|1
    0|0
  • Ignoring me. I've had people insult me before whenever I spoke and it is the most irritating thing ever.

1|0
    0|0
  • well i HATE when people ignore me, but i hate it more when what they're saying is just negative.

1|0
    0|1
  • I don't care. If someone ignores me, I do the same to them. If someone, insults me, I tend to do the same while laughing until I'm bored. :P

1|0
    0|0
  • well my best friend insults me 24/7 anyways so I can handle that. Words hardly offend me

1|0
    0|0
  • I would rather be ignored then insulted.

1|0
    0|0
  • Im glad im being ignored i truly dont give a crap

1|0
    0|0
  • Insulting me everytime i see them, ✋ i dont care what people say, i'm a mirror👏

1|0
    0|0