What item of yours is important to you?

One of my classes I need to bring an item of mine that is important to me. I have no idea what to bring since the stuff that is important to me are my clothes and beauty stuff but also technology like my laptop, phone, and iPod. What item of yours is important to you? Give me some ideas please :)

Most Helpful Guy

• My grandfathers diamond ring that my grandmother gifted to him after they got married and his faithful watch and his various tie clips and cuff links. He left them to me since his own son at the time was a deadbeat who for the longest time we thought was dead. And those items are all I have left of my grandfather so I would say those are my most valued items.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• I have a really cool guitar pick that was given to me as a gift by a dear friend that passed away. I never used it because it was oddly shaped and I gave him shit about it since I was very uncomfortable for me to use it. But when he passed, I turned it into a necklace. Wear it everyday, never take it off. Just find something simple like that

• my grandpa gave me a $2 bill and told me not to ever spend it. since he died a few years ago I will never give it away and $2 bills are rare nowadays.

• The blank gun cartridge that was fired during my grandfather's 21gun sulute

• My grandpa's dog tag from WW2

What Girls Said 1

• hm, id take something that marks a place i hold special to me. maybe a shell? a mini bongo drum i bought from hawaii, or maybe a toy from my childhood.