Do you ever feel like a crying Kim Kardashian?

What I mean by this is do you ever just have so many break downs and even feel sorry for yourself even though you know some people have things a lot worse. Your emotions just stir frantically and make you feel like you have no control and that all odds are against you but at the same time , you are telling yourself it's okay and that you really need to just shut it bc some people really do have bigger issues

Most Helpful Girl

• I've ugly face cried before, i hate thinking that people have it worse. It makes me feel like shit that I have to think of someone worse off than me to make myself feel better.

We all have our breaking points and I've had a lot lately. I keep getting stuck in places where I have no place to turn and no one to lean on. I have no relationship with my dad and barely one with my mom, it's hard not having someone to catch me when I fall or help guide me through life. Everything has felt like such trial and error. I'd rather let it all out and then remind myself to take it one day at a time, and do the best with what I have than to think about dying children in other parts of the world.

What Guys Said 1

• She brings it on herself, her and her family are all messed up in the head I will never watch that show again

What Girls Said 4

• OH MY GOD, YES. Especially lately. That's so me.

• Sometimes hahaha

• Nope, I don't get all emotional like that. Hate crying.

• When I was a teenager I sure did! Even now, some days, I just can't take it.