Does the Auto repair shop over charge us during repair?

My friend had repaired his car and also paid the amount. But He felt that the auto repair shops over charged. He told me and I suggested him to "Delta Auto Care". I always repair my car here but I didn't face this type issue. So that I think it’s wrong.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• It's possible if you feel like you have, I'm familiar with what they do and usually do most of my own repairs but when I do have to take it somewhere I go over it with them and know if it's fair or BSing me and they also start to know they can't get over on me

• Does he drive a German car?

• Different cars cost different amounts to fix and German cars are very expensive to fix in my country. They charge prices to fix German cars that are crazy I feel. That is why I ask.

• Some mechanics will take advantage of people that dont know any better. But sometimes the repairs just are that much. It may only be a $50 part, but sometimes there's 10 or 12 hours labour, at shop rates of usually somewhere around $100/hr, small jobs can get expensive real fast.