Do you sleep with your door open or closed?

I personally sleep with it open, but I remember when I used to live at my parent's my brother and sister slept with it closed.

• Open
  • Closed

Most Helpful Guy

• Open. My cat does NOT stand for closed doors😾 It's me and my girlfriend alone do it doesn't matter but when I was in my 20s and had roommates, I always had to leave it open a crack, unless I was with a girl. And even then, once playtime was over, the door had to be opened or else he'll scratch and howl and wake the whole house up, haha.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it as dark as I can get, so I close the door.

What Guys Said 19

• I have kids so I keep it open so I can hear them if they are tired or not feeling well or if they need something and need to come in the room.

• Open I like to listen to the whole house and if I hear something strange I will check to make sure some crook is not on the prowl

• B. i chose b.

• Open because my stupid cat wants on or out all the time.

• lol i live in one giant room the size of a three bedroom house so i dont have any doors. i sleep with the front door open.

• I need total darkness

• Closed, it's better to sleep in the darkness hehe.

• Closed at all times

• Open

• Open.

• I close it, I feel contained and cosy that way.

• Open. Air gets stale if it's closed.

• Closed. Gives me a split second to reach my bat.

• I dont care either way I sleep

• Closed always

• i keep the door open

• Closed because my room mates are loud

• My bedroom door is my front door, so I keep it closed

• I always sleep with it open. I've never not done that.

What Girls Said 26

• Mine is usually halfway open. I have no windows in my room and there's one out in the hallway outside my door so I like to have that bit of light come in in the morning.

• Closed. My apartment is kinda small and if I left the door open that leads to my coat room thingy, I'd hear noise from the elevator and people moving around in my building. I'm a light sleeper and I don't want that haha.

• Usually I will sleep with it closed, I don't want to disturb my sister with my tv

• If I lived on my own I would sleep with it open for sure. But I live with my parents so I sleep with it closed.

• If my husband is home we sleep with it closed so the animals don't take up the whole bed and interrupt our sexy time. When I'm by myself and my husband is working nights then I sleep with the door open so the animals can come cuddle and protect me.

• I used to sleep with it open, now its much more calming to have it closed so the lights dont keep me up

• Closed cause I'm afraid of the boogieman.

(Don't judge me but I've always had a fear of keeping my closet doors open at night.)

• Closed but unlocked.

• Closed. Lol I musta watched too many horror movies and read too many horror stories growing up. The faint light of the moon and an open doors scares me a bit. I feel safer with the door closed.

• Closed. My room is across from the stairs and I have to fall asleep facing the wall. I'd never get any sleep because I'd be thinking about something coming up the stairs.

• I don't have a door, so...

• Open unless we want sex and then it is closed and locked. Having the kids walk in when you have your legs in the air and the SO using a dildo on you would not be a good thing for them to see.

• Closed because the temperature in the country I live in can be unbearable which is why nearly everyone (myself included) sleeps with the airconditioning on throughout the night.

• I've always liked sleeping with the door closed but something happened not so long ago and now I don't have one

• Closed.

• Um.

Growing up I always kept the door shut. I mostly did it to keep my room colder, quieter, and darker.

Yeah.

• closed, but my dog always bangs it open lol

• i prefer it closed if possible

• open at my apartment

• Usually open

• Mostly closed.

• Slightly open.

• Closed I need ma privacy 😴😴😴😴

• Closed. I like creating obstacles for people who might be trying to kill me in my sleep.

• Closed, definitely closed

• I like it closed