Are you emotionally okay?

Are you comfortable? Is anything hurting you?
How come?

*hugs* either way <3

Most Helpful Guy

• I fucked up a few days ago. I said something dumb, although not offensive or rude, to my girlfriend. It was just my social ineptitiude showing.

(As a note, I tend to be really hard on myself when I fuck up, especially if it was very easily avoidable. It may also be worth noting that my girlfriend was my best friend for 3 years before she was my girlfriend.)

So, I offered to let her punch me, as I felt I deserved it. She said no, like a fucking reasonable person, so I slapped myself instead, hard. I did this twice more throughout the day, apologizing for saying stupid shit each time. The third time I did it, she looked at me like she was about to cry and told me to stop hitting myself. I did.

That was Friday. On Saturday, I emailed her apologizing profusely and explaining why I was hitting myself. She just told me that I didn't need to apologize, and I shouldn't think about it too much. She told me to play some video games, or to get some sleep. (I only get like 4 hours of sleep on school nights a lot of the time. It is my fault, by the way.)

At this point I feel like a piece of shit for making my girlfriend worry about me like that, on top of feeling like a piece of shit for being an idiot.

• Wow it sounds like you're having a really hard time :(

I'm sure what you said can't have been that bad, especially as you obviously meant no harm! And your girlfriend obviously doesn't blame you.

Can you say what you said to her that you've been punishing yourself so much over? You don't have to if you don't want, but you're Anon so you're safe to <3

My best friend does a similar thing; hurting himself when he gets really angry or feels he's failed at something :'( . Have you been doing things like this for a long time?

Even if it is your fault (I feel you there, really. I could never manage to stick to a bedtime), 4 hours is really rough; you must feel so drained :(

I think you know hurting yourself (physically and emotionally I mean) isn't doing any good.. Can you maybe talk it over with your girlfriend? I'm sure she'll be understanding. Or is there someone else you can trust who you can talk to?

• You're a boy genius, like, gifted and talented? That sounds really cool :) . Sounds like a lot of pressure though :/ . I think maybe you feel like you fuck up a lot of stuff 'cause there's these crazy high expectations on you, but really you just make a normal amount of mistakes, like everyone does.. Do you think that's unfair? I don't mean to sound patronizing by suggesting that

That's a lot of responsibility to lay on yourself. It sounds lonely, having to be strong for all your friends but not talking to anyone about stuff that bothers you :(

The music helps you feel better you mean?

I can understand that feeling a little I think. I used to get into fights and lash out at people fairly often at school, 'cause people would bully me. I mean, obviously it's not an okay thing to do, but I'm telling you so you know I won't judge.

I'm really glad that you have better friends now. The people you were friends with before sound pretty toxic :( . It's good that you're away from them

• Those grades are pretty damn impressive, especially on so little sleep. But yeah, everything's easier when you're keeping the fuel you need to keep you going topped up - 'cause that's what sleep is really. Same as food; it's energy. I don't run your life, obviously. But I wish you'd get at least a little more sleep; 'cause I want you to be okay <3

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, Comfy and well, thank you so much for Posting here, dear.
    I enjoy being on GAG most every Day to send some Comforting words someone's own Way.
    Good luck, hugs to you and blessings as well. xx

• Thank you for the upvote, sweetie, and if you are not feeling well, wishing you Best from the Rest and hope you get back on your feet real soon. xx

• Thank you so much for your town Vote of Confidence.. another Big hug coming your Way Today:)) xxoo

What Guys Said 19

• I'm uncomfortably numb. The whole world keeps on moving at light speed and I just passively watch it in a plaintive mute silence. I know exactly what I need in life but don't know how I'll possibly get it and I'm constantly bombarded by memories of things I should've done but didn't. My mind weighs heavy on my fragile heart and the only way I cope is by retreating into my shell where its safe. I'm just a wounded, lonely soul limping through life, trying to find some place safe to lay down and plant roots with someone special. But I have a difficult time seeing that happen.

• Yes I'm very stable emotionally! Any stress I have I can handle and erase it with positive thoughts and a good cry :)

• Yes, I am fine and nothing is hurting me now. How about you?

• No, I feel sad cause I gotta go back to school soon :( and I really just want to graduate and finish it all in a hurry.

• I've been getting over some jealousy.

I've been craving affection and companionship/I can't stand being alone anymore.

Staying at home makes me feel trapped.

I want to hang out more.

I don't want to be so reserved.

Been thinking of a tattoo to symbolize my Emotional goings on.

• Overall, I am in good shape emotionally... I have a daughter and I always worry that I am being a good father to her. Everything else is groovy-baby! lol

• A number of things weigh on my mind. But ya just have to trudge on anyway.

There's a saying that is quite popular here in Texas,
    "You might as well get up and walk, cause life will just drag ya along anyway."

• I'm actually feeling pretty great. :)

• Well, I was hurt a few weeks ago. I feel fine now though.

• I'm sorry for whatever hurt you :(

I'm glad that you're okay now <3

• No i'm not ok... Womens hurting me and friendzone me all the time. I feel so lonely and i dont deserve it :(

• Yeah I am fine I just need a girlfriend 😛

• It's hurting me that i wanted to help my best friend but she said she didn't ask for help. She's mas at me for wanting to help her.

• I'm okay, just okay though. Lately I've just been a little depressed

• I'm sorry, that's suckish that you've been depressed :( . I hope you're better than okay again really soon, and I hope you have people in your life who're there for you <3

• Yes I do, thank you cc:

• am i emotionally ok? no.
    how come? im trying to find that out for years now.

• :( I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you have people who're supporting you <3

• My country, US, is changing for the worst. Sad to see it go down from what it was before.

• eh, I don't even know anymore

• Things weighing on your mind? :s

• no, lolol.

• thank you
    your questions are a little veg so i try not sound cold to them. its -20deg out side and im cold. about anything hurting me i almost always feel a level of sadness when i look out into the world.

• Whoa that is cold! I hope you have blankets and hot water bottles etc. Don't get ill <3

How come you feel sad? :(

The questions are vague so they're open for anyone to talk about anything they want, that's all

• I guess that's not inaccurate :') . I hope I'm kind anyway (thank-you for saying so). I try to be.. But I'm also intensely avoidant of people, especially when I'm at all stressed or upset about anything.. Right now that's what I'm doing; I'm hiding in my room and instead of doing any of the not very hard things I need to do to stop my life from imploding, I'm asking some strangers on the internet for their problems, 'cause I feel like trying to help all of you guys out is a good way to avoid mu own stuff :s

• i know how it can be easier to help others than it is your self. and sometimes helping others is helping yourself because helping others is the type of kindness that keeps giving and very rewarding at the same time. sometimes you have to avoid what is bothering you to get the courage to face the problems that are in front of you.

• Nope. not okay. No friends, no woman to love me. no one to talk to but myself.

• I'm so sorry :( , that sounds horrible :(

*hugs you tight*

I hope things get better for you really soon, you deserve to be so loved <3

• Emo I guess would be like My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy.. Death Cab For Cutie as well though, and Secondhand Serenade, and Blue October.. Pop Punk like Marianas Trench. Punk-cabaret like Amanda Palmer haha. Britpop would be like The Beatles, or Oasis and Blur..

What's your favourite anime?

Donnie Darko's that good? I've heard of it but I don't really get what it's about.
      The Dark Knight is pretty fab yeah :) . LOTR and Star Wars wise I never got past the first films :s (by the first with Star Wars I mean the 1977 film, so chronologically the 4th..). And I've never seen The Godfather. I had a flatmate who was very into them though

• well. for a man like myself. I really identified with the main character. You can watch it online for free and I highly recommend it. then you'll probably have to go on youtube to understand the ending of the movie.

best anime from most to least would be,
      1. One piece. My OTP (one true romantic pairing) is LuffyxNami.
      2. Toradora!
      3. Black lagoon.
      4. Fullmetal Alchemist
      5. Blue Exorcist
      6. Space Dandy
      7. Cowboy Bebop.

What Girls Said 20

• No way. I'm an emotional mess these days. Trying really hard to keep it together though.

• I'm a mess on the inside. I'm confused and conflicted and just don't know which direction to go in. I don't know who to trust. I don't know who to forgive. I don't know HOW to forgive. I don't know if some people are worth it. I don't know how to confront my problems. I'm just stressed to the max.

• Well, my weekend has definitely had a lot of tears, anxiety, and guilt. But I don't think it's good to dwell, so, I'm pretty happy and positive right now :)

No one is hurting me, in fact, my family and loved ones are being kind.

• Nope I'm pretty emotionally unstable... But that's life *shrugs shoulders*

• Nope not emotionally okay.
    Nope not comfortable.
    Is anything hurting you? Yes, deeply.
    How come? Because I'm not mentally strong enough to stand this challenge
    Thanks for the hugs

• I literally hate my personality. I love who I am as a person, I'm pretty strong, but I absolutely abhor my personality. I've actually only told one person these things. So yay for Internet cover ups

• Ehhh, my emotions are shaky.

• Yeah, I'm good.

• Been feeling like shit since few weeks ago. Getting better each day tho.

• Nope, I'm not okay... lonely and pining for someone who I'm positive is not pining for me. I need to cleanse and be emotionally stable before anything else. Any suggestions on how?

I should actually make this a post!

• I'm in kind of the same boat :s. I wish you luck though. Let me know if you get some good advice? <3

• Thanks, I'll let you know.

• Im sleepy as fuck finishing an assignment for tomorrow. But this too shall pass I guess :/ :'(

• Not even close

• I'm sorry :( . How come?

• I hide it for the most part

• I know it must be really hard, but I hope you can tell someone who you trust soon. You shouldn't have to suffer all alone

• I am feeling hurt tbh :/
    All of my friends are finding love and I can't seem to find anyone 😂

• Aw I feel you :( . I'm sure when you do it will have been worth the wait though :)

• Aw I hope so :)

• I hate my body.

• Some. I just found out my mother isn't helping me which is VERY annoying.

• Are you? :')

Eh, I'm okay most times, if I don't overthink things haha.

• I'm not sure :s. I'm failing at some college stuff, I need to get my shit together.

• Hope that things get better soon with your college stuffz! X

• Thank-you :)

• To.. totall.. totally...😢

• I am alright.

• Well overall yes. I've finished shooting my film for my photography class, did all of my math hw, and i finished applying to a bunch of jobs online. I still have to finish my graphics drawings for my engineering class by tonight and work on my online module. Than tomorrow ill be pretty much busy all day 10am-9pm at school finishing my engineering module gm2 and sm2 and developing my film. I also need to grab schlorships from the school office and talk to them about my payment plan. Anyways- im just a little busy that's all but i feel fine sorry if this turned into a rant haha

• I'm emotionally weak right now, and sad 😢😞