What's the stupidest/worst thing you've ever done at school?

Today I did something that could get me suspended or worse :( Whats the stupidest/worst thing you've done at school?

My story of today

I downloaded the Low Orbit Ion Cannon which is a DDoS tool (Distributed Denial of Service). Essentially I downloaded it and I got a lot of viruses onto the network and because I purposely downloaded it (not know it was a trojan) they are really pissed and they told me I could be expelled for it as it damaged the network quite a lot :/ but I think that was just a threat. I have to see the IT guy tomorrow and he's going to say what he thinks should happen with me, fingers crossed it's not too bad :(

I've been suspended for a day :/

Most Helpful Girl

• The worst thing I've done at school was pull a prank on a teacher with some friends. He was really uptight and rude. He also didn't allow food or gum in his class. On Fridays he had us watch a 10 minute news segment before the end of class. So one day during that time I passed out pop rocks and we put them in our mouths before he started the news up. He had no idea who did it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never been in too much of trouble, but in 7th grade, I decided it would be funny to smash a tangerine with my hand. I slammed my hand on the tagnerine, and it exploded everywhere, on me, my friends, and the Vice Principal who just walked next to me when it happened. I had to wipe all of the tables down after lunch as punishment.

What Girls Said 3

• I am not sure. Nothing...

• I gave my friend my paper to read and get ideas from. Little did I know, she copied and turned in my exact paper. We both got pulled into the principal's office, and she fessed up to plagiarism thankfully.

• We used to have an event called Parent's Night. It is when students perform or present something in front of their parents. The worst thing I've done was I didn't memorize my part. I stood there awkwardly not knowing what to say.

What Guys Said 6

• I've never been punished more than getting a referral. But I still got into some mischief, I just never got caught, OR I was falsely accused of something (guilty by association), OR I was just warned.

In fact, the most risky thing I've done wasn't even while I was in high school. Me and some friends snuck into my old school's homecoming without paying. We eventually got caught cause one of them tackled me cause I hid his keys, but security just said "didn't you guys graduate?" And we were like "yeah" and then they left and we just went back in and got a picture at the photo booth.

• In 4th grade, I got into a fight with a kid much bigger than me... I lost, of course, but I did get suspended for that.

In 6th grade, I got into another fight against two guys at once. Both were bigger than me, but I did hurt one of them pretty bad.. I got suspended for that.

In 7th grade, I got into another fight against a kid the same size as those guys from before, but this time I was the bigger one.. I got suspended for that, but at least I won.

Basically fights... for 8th grade, freshman year, junior year, freshman year, etc... and a lot of suspension.

• I mooned an entire classroom of parents and teachers from a snowbank when I was a 13. I did it on a dare from some older teens. The whole wanting to fit-in thing!

A teacher caught me pretty easily because it is kind of hard to run with your pants down around your ankles.

Needless to say my parents were none to impressed, but I heard my dad laughing his ass off later. :)

• i never caught doing anything really, but i did have a laser pointer pen and kept pointing it at this teacher's butt in middle school. it was ok cause she was fat and a huge bitch.

• HAAHhahaaa, my stepdad is an IT guy in a school, wasn't City Academy Norwich was it?

Anyway, me and my friends got drunk and stoned a couple of times at lunch/break. Does wanking in the toilets count too?

• I called the principle Dr. Botox. She was a bottle blonde who was about 55 and she dressed like she was 25. This was my sophomore year of high school