Does anyone else get hair stuck in their butt after a shower?

So it might be because I have a larger bum, or because I have medium length hair, but after washing my hair there is always hair stuck between my butt cheeks haha. I'm not really sure if there's anything I can do to prevent it but that's ok. It isn't too much of a hassle to take them out, but I'm just wondering if I'm alone here haha? ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• What? No. Sounds like it might be a women's issue, or at least long haired people. I've never had really long hair, so I haven't had that happen. Although I do get my gf's hair stuck on me ALL THE TIME. It's usually caught in our towels... which is weird because we have our own separate towels. That shit is everywhere, haha.

• Haha I know, if I didn't like having long hair this much I would get rid of it immediately. Would decrease my vacuuming hours as well haha.

• That's funny you say that, I just had to get the scissors out to cut out all the stuff wrapped up in the spinning brush thingy on my vacuum... and guess what most of it was? I could have braided a rope thick enough to support a 250 lb man with all of it😂😂😂

• Haha you're a brave man

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha yes.

What Guys Said 8

• I don't seem to have that problem - I can't for the life of me think why - Ok being serious do you do final washdown in shower with cold water, I have heard that it is better for rinsing off but that could be an old wives' tale.

• I don't really shower warm because it worsens my eczema but I do rinse cold sometimes but as far as I know it's only good for getting shinier hair.

• anything you can do to prevent it?

just pull em out bro

• That seems like quite an awesome thing to have to worry about :D Eerr no, you might be surprised that doesn't happen to me... first time I've heard about it :)

• That's why i think all girls should have, in the max, shoulder hair.
    Hair stuck in butt is very dangerous.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1870175-gag-shorter-short-hair-girls-where-are-you

• Ha-ha nope not me! :-D

• That is a problem that I have yet to encounter.

• Try being a guy... all of you girls with long hair shed... then it gets wrapped around my dick or my balls, or might even get stuck between my ass cheeks. On top of all that, it's always in the bottom of the shower. Haha

• ladies handle this

What Girls Said 9

• Happens to me all the time. Even when I don't shower! But I quite enjoy pulling them out haha, feels nice :P

• Lol it happens to me too, except I have long hair not medium. The only thing I can think of is while you're showering, every so often rush your hands through your hair to pull out any hair that's gonna shed before it inches its way to your buttcrack :p

• lol... so embarrassing. yes this happens to me.

• I think anyone with hair has experienced it xD hair longer than a I don't know a guy haircut

• No, you're not alone.. Happens to me too. It's annoying

• i've always had long hair and that's never happened to me :0

• Can't believe somebody finally said it! And yes, it happens and its really annoying😹😹

• hahaha i also have a bigger butt.. that happens to me too dont worry... ps (I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE) guess not ;)

• Yep. Happens every time. Snap!