What would this dog wear if it had to reflect your attitude?

Imagine you have this dog:

Isn't it cuuute?๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

so yeah, imagine you have that cutie.. What clothes would u put on it? Keep in mind that u have to dress it according to the attitude u have towards life at the moment

For example: I spent this summer at home and Im leaving in a few days annnd I'm super keen! I have so many things planned for this year, so I'm feeling confident and like a badass lol ready to reach all my goals๐Ÿ’ช so I'd dress that dog with a leather jacket, sunglasses and a bandana๐Ÿ˜Ž that's super cool and I don't know it just gives an "Im ready" kinda impression, I'd also make it wear hiking shoes haha, when I wear those I feel ready for everything and that's exactly how I feel atmโœŒ๏ธ

How would u dress your dog?๐Ÿ˜›

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• It is cold where I am so I would dress him for the weather because I know I like to be warm.

www.ammothedachshund.com/.../...4433_2-530x468.jpg

• ️Hahaha Im in summer😎 not bragging xD
      But that's cool! The dog looks adorable haha

• yeah they both have their possitive things :) and omg yesss! Riding is awesome! It looks like u live in a pretty cool place

• I love my place and property, I am not a city kind of guy, so it's like a little peace of heaven when I come home. I have hardwood bush for collecting maple syrup in the spring season, rent out the crop fields, play in the barn lol

• Dachshund. Cute breed.

• so sweet :)))

What Girls Said 1