Would you accept $10,000 to shave your head and continue your normal activities sans hat or wig without explaining the reason for your haircut?

Sign me up.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah. Although I'd be soo emotional after 😂 and would prob kill to have a hat. Or allowed to wear one.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• Depends... by "Not give the reason for doing so," do you mean I then cannot give false reasons?

Because if I could give false reasons that'd be delightfully entertaining.

• You'd never be able to tell the real reason. So if you say you have cancer and are going through chemo you'd have some explain later on but could not reveal the truth. It would be a tangled mess of lies.

• Since the hair will grow back, sure. But I would need a little more money. Itvis a big thing to do...

• No way! I love my hair, I want it to get longer. I'd have to pass on the money. Lol

• Lol. I'm sure plenty of guys would be able to do this... but females... lol.

No. I wouldn't.

• As much as I love my hair, it would grow back. Ten grand, on the other hand, rarely comes around for a price that cheap. Hell yeah I'd do it.

• Make it a million, and you have a deal!

• Yeah, I would. I've always wanted to do it and $10,000 is the perfect excuse.

• I'd do it and just say I have cancer or something lol I'd get 10 grand and pity presents

What Guys Said 8

• After a lot of soul searching I would do it LoL.

• Sure I'd just get a military buzz cut, and I always wear an Irish Flat Cap anyway so lol.

• Sure... and I love my hair

• I've done it multiple times for free, so hell fucking yeah I would do it for 10 grand.

• Fuck ya I would

• Yes!

oh wait... I already shave my head. Do I still get the money?

• Hell yeah I'm a man it would grow back in like a month.

• Nope, I'm getting to the point that it takes a long time to grow back and $10,000 ain't shit.