What is the meanest thing you've ever done?

Even good people do bad things sometimes, for various reasons. You become overwhelmed by emotion, you've been eating people's shit for breakfast, lunch, and dinner your whole life and you snap, or circumstances just get to you. Heck, maybe you just had a moment of weakness and couldn't pass up the opportunity to do something dickish for a change. So, my question to you is: what is the meanest thing you've ever done?

For me it was scaring a toddler on a bus. Let me explain: there was this 3-4 year old who was literally giving my and my friend the stink eye. I kid you not. I never seen a child with this much disdain in their eyes in my life. So instead of just ignoring it, I looked away and turned my head towards the kid and slowly began giving her the most grotesque smile I could conjure up.

She looked really surprised and stopped looking at me.

I'm not religious but if there was a hell I'm pretty sure I'm on the highway headed straight down.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dang OP , weird kids but for me it was scaring a toddler on a bus. Let me explain: there was this 3-4 year old who was literally giving my and my friend the stink eye. I kid you not. I never seen a child with this much disdain in their eyes in my life. So instead of just ignoring it, I looked away and turned my head towards the kid and slowly began giving her the most grotesque smile I could conjure up.

• Haaaa, we got a funny one here.

• Yea but even good people do bad things sometimes, for various reasons. You become overwhelmed by emotion, you've been eating people's shit for breakfast, lunch, and dinner your whole life and you snap, or circumstances just get to you. Heck, maybe you just had a moment of weakness and couldn't pass up the opportunity to do something dickish for a change. So, my question to you is: what is the meanest thing you've ever done?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know.

It comes at night.

But probably not sharing food.

What Guys Said 12

• The thing that comes to mind is tormenting my nephew - I have always got a kick out of it - You know the way you are always meant to let a kid win but for some reason I never let him win and he used to get so mad, fair play he wouldn't throw tantrums, he grit his teeth for more and come back for another wrestling match. For years his life ambition was to grow up and beat me up. He is now nearly 19 a couple of inches taller and maybe 30 lbs heavier so I have to watch my step.

• hahahaha
    I do have a few but first a funny that's going around...

After a tiring day, a commuter settled down in his seat and closed his eyes. As the train rolled out of the station, a woman sitting next to him pulled out her mobile phone.

She started talking in a loud voice: "Hi sweetheart. It's Sue. I'm on the train."

"Yes, I know it's the six thirty and not the four thirty, but I had a long meeting. No, honey, not with that Kevin from the accounting office. It was with the boss. No, sweetheart, you're the only one in my life. Yes, I'm sure, cross my heart!"

Fifteen minutes later, she was still talking loudly.

When the man sitting next to her had enough, he leaned over and said into the phone, "Sue, hang up the phone and come back to bed."

Sue doesn't use her mobile phone in public any longer.

• haha XD thats cute.
    I've been a pleasant little angel most of my life.

When I was really young I used to be a bit of a class clown (Bad type).
    can't think of a specific event.
    I apologize to all of my teachers ^_^..

• Cutting off a girl that clearly had a crush on me. I've never done that before, but it felt necessary since I felt nothing for her, sadly. I ignored her completely and I felt like a monster, but there was no other way out and talking her out of it wouldn't work either.

• lol usually if i am a dick its because people had it coming. One night my uncle lit me up nearly yelling at me for disagreeing with him on a debate. So i do the next logical thing. I spike his beer with ghost pepper concentrate. ahhhh lol we still go fishing to this day.

• Beating up my young brothers when we were younger and pulling pranks. now we are tighter then 2 ass cheeks on a hot texas morning.

• I could have said goodbye better in my last "relationship" (online so in my opinion doesn't count" I left her hanging for a few days which was essential so I could think but I could have explained the situation better :/ but what's done is done I guess

• I bullied kids in my youth.

In my adult life, I would say getting into a relationship with a woman I wasn't attracted to.

• Not much comes to mind. There was one time as a kid, around grade 5 or so, that I put a grape on someone's chair and he sat on it. I got in trouble for that.

• Double dechered my ex. We had a bathroom on each floor and I treated my best friend to a big steak dinner... Basically an upper Decker in each toliet.

• probably just a mean thought or something i said i regret.

• I've severely bullied kids in 4th grade. I remember me and my friends circling around these 3 new kids like a pack of vultures, just pushing them around and taunting them. They wouldn't fight back and I just kept physically assaulting them.

What Girls Said 5

• The meanest thing I've ever done happened when I was a bit older. I was 16 and the guy I was dating was distancing himself from me, which made me rattlesnake mad (always wanted to say that) so I slowly started eating away at his ego with little comments and they were nasty, mostly about sex since it's such a vulnerable subject or attacking his masculinity. It was truly the worst thing I've ever done to anyone. I feel awful about it now but at the time I was so mad that I couldn't do enough to destroy him.

• Put salt in the sugar container. My dad put 3 huge spoons of it in his coffee.

• I poured Nair in someone's shampoo bottle.

• Man, thinking hard about whether or not I should go anon or not here. I know I'll get a lot of hate for this. Uhhh...
    Yes.
    No.
    Yes.
    No.
    Yes.
    No.
    Yes.
    Cause I'm a pussy and I know what I did was super wrong. So yeah, basically, I was once really fucking mad at my sister so I made a small hole in her condom to possibly fuck up her life by making her a teen mom. She had a boyfriend at that time.
    She never became pregnant though. She's done a lot of evil shit to me too.

• ... I almost got fired because of this

I work retail and I saw a kid about 5 or 6... He had was playing with the bouncer rope I was watching him as his mom and grandmother shopped around they weren't paying attention to him and he had the rope around his neck laughing. I ran over there and tried getting it from his neck. The mom turns around and saw me trying to get him out. She thought I was trying to choke him.

She called me a horrible bitch and demanded to see my manager. My manager didn't think I would do that but the mom didn't want to believe it she asked to talk to the main manager he was pissed and was blaming me saying I should be fired... So we went to the security room and replayed it.

The mom and the main manager apologized. I got paid vacation. 😕