Do you think it is okay to spoil yourself sometime?

i bought the newest iphone today and i feel really bad somehow. my current one is the iphone 4, i have it since 4 years and a few months already and i am going abroad tomorrow and i love to take pics and the new one has a really good cam. anyway i somehow feel guilty because it's sooo expensive (in Europe it's even more expensive than in the US) and i feel like there are soo many other people who would need this money waaay more urgent for food or whatever ugh it's still perfectly packed on my bed, shall i tell my parents they should return it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I do NOT do it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing wrong with buying yourself a phone and spoiling ourself once in a awhile

What Guys Said 3

• yes it is ok to spoil your self from time to time. there's no reason to work hard and make money if you dont enjoy the fruits of your labor from time to time.

• Absolutely as long as you live within your means. Everyone deserves to spoil themselves occasionally

• Just take it and in joy it

What Girls Said 0