If ORCS were real and were intelligent and civilized like humans in our world, would you befriend them or be RACIST against them?

If ORCS were real and were intelligent and civilized like humans in our world, would you befriend them or be RACIST against them?

Would you befriend the orcs or be racist against them?

0|0
5|8

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd be Thrall's friend, for sure. He seems nice... and I prefer those with a nice personality. His wife, Aggra, would also be cool to hang out with.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I certainly don't want them hitting on my girlfriend

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Well, they're kinda terrifyingly scary and... ugly.

So, I would be afraid at first. But if they were nice to me, I would be nice to them. And in time I'm sure I would be able to find beauty in those heavy brows and zombie looking flesh.

0|0
    0|0
  • Where are the Orcs from again? Nah, I would probably be civil to them but that's about it. They scare me lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • From lord of the rings, world of warcraft... just a bunch of nerdy things lol

• I've always heard that you're not supposed to marry an Orc...

Lol. No. If they were nice, I'd befriend them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Racist baby racist

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• If my granny had one wheel she might be a wheelbarrow LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure. It isn't like I'm going to rush out to make friends with them, but if one comes along and our personalities compliment each other, then sure!

0|0
    0|0
  • Orcs will be my bros. Especially my main man Thrall.

0|0
    0|0
  • They have my bow

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd think they were ugly but if they weren't out rapin and pillaging I'd have no need with em

0|0
    0|0
  • For the horde!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably racist because they look fucking scary. We are already racist to our own race, orcs are not even human so it's not racist it's like "species-ist".

0|0
    0|0