Struggling to find motivation?

I'm so lazy at the moment.. I can't find the motivation to start being productive- go to the gym/ be more excited about work / wake up early and be productive/ read more / find a new job/ etc.. All things I want to do. Im just in a bad place I keep going from being really postive to being really negative. I knew what things I want to do etc. I just can't find the motivation to get up and do it! I'm scared about a lot of thing failure being rejected.. How do you get over that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Let death motivate you. That one day, you will cease to exist in this world. So do the things now or you'll regret it. Think that when you get old you could do less, so make the most of your time.

What Guys Said 2

• I think everyone felt this at one point in their lives. Nobody can really force you other than themselves. At most, peers, family members, friends, or your lover can give you motivational speeches, bit that's all they can do. Only you can make it happen.

• You have to say fuck it and just start doing it.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe recite some positive things in the mirror every morning. Psych yourself up, since it seems you want to accomplish things (which is great)! If something happens to bring you down, learn from it and try again. You'll get better and better each time.