What do you think of people who don't pay child support?

Hi just wondering what everyone's opinion is on people who don't support their children financial when ordered to and purposely avade it and have minimal interaction with their children thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of guys want sex but if they end up becoming a father.. many of them run and leave the women to deal with raising the child, the diaper changes, shelter, school, the list of it is endless.. to these guys that do not step up to the plate and except it in the first place, then when the women wants some help from these deadbeat dads goes for child support and they also do not step up there.. I call them worse then losers.. If I fathered a child.. I would do the right thing.. and be there for her and the child no questions asked

Most Helpful Girl

• They shouldn't be forced. They're not worthy of having kids, since they dont want to pay, so why force them? They're not a positive influence to the kids..

What Guys Said 8

• Hmm depends. If it's a case where they didn't want the kid, and wanted an abortion, but then forced to pay child support, well, they shouldn't be paying anyways. I feel bad for the kid, but that person didn't want to have a kid to begin with, so they shouldn't be forced to pay.

If that's not the case, then they should get arrested cause they should be providing for the kid. They wanted it first, then now they gotta deal with them till they're old enough to live by themselves.

• What is their secret?

• If they are biological parent they have an moral obligation to help out

• bad deal take them to court

• I don't have a judgement on the whole group.

Yeah sure, some of them are scumbags, but some of them are guys who didn't get the girl pregnant at all, or who have no real way to afford child support cause she took all their money and propert.

• They are broke

• You were mature enough to helped make them you should be mature enough to pay to support them

• I think they are low lifes and the mother should have seen that in them.

What Girls Said 1

• They should be not allowed to have anymore kids. If they do then they should loose their private part. Goes for men and women