If you had a chance to rename yourself, what name would you prefer?

0|0
13|15

Most Helpful Guy

• Nick halden

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Valentina. love that name :)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• I have only just found out that KDA means Kill Deaths Assists in gaming so probably something more peaceful LoL

1|0
    0|0
  • Chris of James

1|0
    0|0
  • xXx360getrektxXx

Just kidding, I'd love to get renamed, and would pick a name that appears smart, something like Daniel Hawthorne.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mike Hawk

3|0
    0|0
  • My mom accidently, randomly, unknowingly, named me what literally translates to "gracious warrior cleaves stones". Have you ever translated your name to its literal meaning to see if it says something surprisingly badass?

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say, but it is basically using my two middle names instead of my first and last name, so I'll pass on that.

My second choice would be Scott Wolf.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm content with my original name.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would call myself Iron_Man

1|0
    0|0
  • Dick Rod Johnson

1|0
    0|0
  • I just wouldn't. My name is a common name, I prefer to have a common name than a weird one.

0|0
    0|0
  • On here It would be Man Of Steel

0|0
    0|0
  • My name is actually cool and I thank my parents for it

0|0
    0|0
  • I never thought about it. But I'm not really fond of the name Yassine so much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jesus

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I've always kind of felt that i look like a Melanie, and that would fit my personality. or Abby. i think i kind of look like a Sabrina too. that's such a pretty name !!
    when i was younger i wanted to change my name to Stephanie but now i hate that name haha.

1|0
    0|0
  • Esther. <3

1|0
    0|0
  • Rachel White 👌🏼

1|0
    0|0
  • apple of course!

0|0
    0|0
  • Tenika or Chloe

1|0
    0|0
  • Aaliyah or Jamay

1|0
    0|0
  • Lalitha. It sounds pretty and angelic.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't change my name. I don't think any other name suits me anyway. I think I look like a Rachel.

0|0
    0|0
  • I quite like the name I have. It's pretty original and not many people I know have it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would choose Lucy

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like my name although it doesn't fit my personality ( paz is the Spanish for peace) ! But if i had to choose a name i woild choose an exotic and rare name but that is sofiaticated and beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • I love my name. I don't change

0|0
    0|0