How old do you really act?

Take the quiz and find out:
http://www.playbuzz.com/frodoh10/how-old-do-you-really-act

So I got:
You really act like a fifty year old! One of the things you pride yourself on is your knowledge of yourself. With absolute certainty, you know your likes and dislikes, what floats your boat and what doesn't. However, be cautious that you don't try to avoid new things because they change your routine. Career-wise, you're a complete pro, the best of the best. You know the in's and out's of your business so well, you may own it!
How old do you really act?
OMG, i feel so old now xD

• dudeeeeeeeeeeeee, I will always be a child!! HERE'S TO NEVER GROWING UP!!!
  • I act my age because I'm a mature person and I have responsibilities.
  • AGE? What's that?
  • ohhh look! a puppy!
  • BANANAAAAAAA!

Most Helpful Guy

• How did you get 50? I mean just look at those poll answers! lol! (missed your poll answers when you were gone by the way)
    I got 75! ? ! ?
    Apparently this is not one of those accurate quizzes.

• ahah aww thanks!

and well, it was magic...

probably this is a conspiracy also...

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 23

• cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...42f1-bf31-3c9cd906095f.jpg
    You really act like a thirteen year old! Everyday seems like a battle for you. No matter what, it feels like you have to fight for your very existence. Everything appears to be constantly changing, yet the newness of it all adds a sense of glory and wonder to the world. Each new day brings adventures and waves of new feelings and experiences which propel you towards new decisions. This is a time of change, so embrace it!

Bitch please, everyone knows I am 3
    media.giphy.com/media/3oEdvanlXvozVLoIqQ/giphy.gif

• You really act like a fifty year old! One of the things you pride yourself on is your knowledge of yourself. With absolute certainty, you know your likes and dislikes, what floats your boat and what doesn't. However, be cautious that you don't try to avoid new things because they change your routine. Career-wise, you're a complete pro, the best of the best. You know the in's and out's of your business so well, you may own it!

cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...d-b4eb-ad0ae67afad8.jpg

• I got exact same as you which is not bad since I am 47 - I say I flit around I can go from a toddler to a grumpy 95 year old - I try to stay true to myself and the situation by picking what is best for myself and those around me. Maturity in my case was becoming less self absorbed and less selfish - I look after myself but less overtly if that makes sense - I try to make allowances for what is happening in other peoples' lifes as the old saying goes "Before judging another person, walk a mile in their shoes"

• I try and always act my age.. and also think things through before just jumping into them and I am a common sense guy.. but I also think that when people find out what I wear and I am not ever shy to say I wear diapers and rubber pants, will only think I am just some immature little kid, but they are so so far off base, and they will think what they want to anyways.. I am not concerned what others I do not even know want to think of me.. it is what I think of myself that counts.. and also lots in this world wear adult diapers for whatever reason and I would not ever judge anyone for that.. I am still my own person and have my own thoughts.. just like anyone else

• 98
    You really act like a ninety-eight year old! Your lifestyle is the way it is because you do everything possible to be as healthy as you can. You've gone through so much in your life, chances are you're never surprised by anything. Family means more to you than anything, and you feel quite lucky to have the loved ones you have. Throughout your life, you've realized that the most important thing of all, is to love, no matter what
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4e89-8ede-f0e06cbd1230.jpg

Woooo!
    .

• 75 year old, but why? lol!

You really act like a seventy-five year old! You've lived long enough to want to continue the routine as is. The joy you feel in knowing that you love and can take pleasure in almost every aspect of your life is overwhelming. You may have faced adversity at some point, and are only alive because you've overcome it. Health is a top priority for you. Everyday you do what you can to keep yourself like a well-oiled machine. Your motto is probably something like: "I'm gonna keep on keepin' on!"

-umm, ok? That's not even close to how old I act, lol

• 35

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...435e-b64c-24107c92ea46.jpg

You really act like a thirty-five year old! Enough has happened to you at this point to know more than a few things about yourself and how you want to live your life. Change is a good thing and is necessary to grow, and while before you may have been afraid of it, the promise of new experiences now excites you. However, you've also been around long enough to recognize how important your true friends are.

• cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...484b-bad0-f38692948225.jpg
    The hell?
    31.media.tumblr.com/...m6jm0gHAjt1rwkpa6o1_500.jpg
    I refuse some computers judgement about my mental age. I'm 10 mentally and I'm gonna stay that way. How big are your boobs by the way?

• 98
    98
    cdn. bleedingcool. net
    You really act like a ninety-eight year old! Your lifestyle is the way it is because you do everything possible to be as healthy as you can. You've gone through so much in your life, chances are you're never surprised by anything. Family means more to you than anything, and you feel quite lucky to have the loved ones you have. Throughout your life, you've realized that the most important thing of all, is to love, no matter what.

Old af LOL

• You really act like a ninety-eight year old! Your lifestyle is the way it is because you do everything possible to be as healthy as you can. You've gone through so much in your life, chances are you're never surprised by anything. Family means more to you than anything, and you feel quite lucky to have the loved ones you have. Throughout your life, you've realized that the most important thing of all, is to love, no matter what.

Well. I've been called an old soul quite a few times. I'm never surprised by anything. Not sure if I agree love is most important. Money is most important. As for my health, ehh. Sort of. I feel like I've already lived a lifetime.

• 1|0
  • 98 :D

• I am 8 when I'm home, have to presentable at work, so that makes 10. I really am 27, but to me it feels like 11.

• I dont need a quiz to tell me I act like a child do I? 😛😛😛

• I got 50 as well. Definitely an old soul

• i act 50

• I'm an old fart. I got 75.

• 20something. that's why i mingle w/ y'all so well.

• 50? I'm old! How did I get here so quick?

• I didn't take the quiz but I've been told I'm young for my age.

• lol im 98 :P:P:P:P:P:P:P

What Girls Said 17

• 13
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...42f1-bf31-3c9cd906095f.jpg

Oh dang :/

• 13

• cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4e89-8ede-f0e06cbd1230.jpg
    LOOOOOOOL WTF

Wow I guess I'm old on the inside :p

• 98

I'm so old

• 50 cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...b4eb-ad0ae67afad8-m.jpg You really act like a fifty year old! One of the things you pride yourself on is your knowledge of yourself. With absolute certainty, you know your likes and dislikes, what floats your boat and what doesn't. However, be cautious that you don't try to avoid new things because they change your routine. Career-wise, you're a complete pro, the best of the best. You know the in's and out's of your business so well, you may own it!

• I got 75 :O Jeez

"You really act like a seventy-five year old! You've lived long enough to want to continue the routine as is. The joy you feel in knowing that you love and can take pleasure in almost every aspect of your life is overwhelming. You may have faced adversity at some point, and are only alive because you've overcome it. Health is a top priority for you. Everyday you do what you can to keep yourself like a well-oiled machine. Your motto is probably something like: "I'm gonna keep on keepin' on!"

• Lmao

75

Guess my parents weren't wrong when they said I had an old soul as a child.

• I got 50 years old, too. :( We can be old together!

I do think I act my age, though. I look younger than my age if that counts!

• 1|0
  • I got 21! 😆 I know I don't act my age, I'm like a little kid. Hahaha

It also took me an eternity to pick a cake, they all looked soo good... except the carrot cake. Fuck carrot cake.

• I also got 50. I have enough aches and pains that it makes sense to me.

• I got 50 year old.

• according to the quiz 75. lmao!

• I act like I'm 75? Haha oh no

• Same as you girl!

• 98...