Would you say are a happy go lucky person?

are you carefree and free wheeling through life?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say I'm a laid back guy who cautiously goes through life in a carefree but always prepared manner.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am a carefree person. There will be times where I'll get caught in spiders web, but nothing I can't dust off of myself

What Guys Said 8

• Haha. Lol. No. I'm very serious and brooding. At times--particularly when I've taken a lot of drugs or caffeine--I'm very happy-go-lucky or hyper, playing around. But most of the time my personality is more melancholic and aloof.

Free wheeling through life. No. More like taking shelter and trying not to get killed or otherwise attacked. So, the opposite. Cautiously wheeling through life.

• I try to be. Being serious all the time is depressing

• I'm in a cheerful mood most of the time

• I'm generally happy.

• I try not to let anything bother me and go through the motions

• I tend to be serious and very ordered in my approach to life.

• no not at all

• in a lot of ways yes. i try not to worry about the things i have no control of.

What Girls Said 1

• Not always. Sometimes I act like everything is fine and the next I am acting crazy.