How indecisive are you?

Are you the type that will spend hours weighing the cons and pros, doing lots of research before choosing an option? Or the type that just rolls with whatever you're feeling and try it out?

For example whenever I start a new rpg game, I spend hours deciding which character/role I should play. My brother is the type that will just pick up the game, choose a character right away and go off playing

• I decide pretty fast which option I choose and just roll with it
  • Somewhere in the middle
  • I'm indecisive. I spend a long time thinking about my choices and have a hard time choosing one
  • answers

Most Helpful Girl

• I Can Be Pretty Spontaneous when I Need to be and with Other Big things, I may give this some Tender thought as what is Best from the Rest.
    However, in Deciding on Guys, which Lately I Have been very Indecisive, I am a Fickle Pickle with this.
    Okay, so perhaps I am in the Middle with a Fiddle.
    Good luck. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• I take a long time to make decisions usually but I'm not indecisive. The difference between indecisive people and me is that indecisive people struggle to make a decision. They just can't settle for something. I'm not like that. I can settle for one option pretty easily but I really want to have the BEST option. So even though I might already have a favorite option or one I prefer, I would still weigh all the pros and cons and - in some cases - also change my mind. I'm also somebody who heavily relies on rationality to make important decisions. I don't listen to my guts so much.

What Girls Said 17

• When it comes to games, if they have an archer class I don't even need to look at the others :P

If they don't, then I take awhile to at least look at the main skills.

I get pretty impatient waiting around, so I'm not very indecisive. I like to make my mind up instantly or pretty quickly after. The most it takes to make a decision is 30 minutes.

• If you choose A, you are more likely to make choices that will lead to a happier and more fulfilling life. themindlab.co.uk/why-the-subconscious-matters/

• With some things I will weigh every single option and every single outcome for every single option, then weigh exactly what I want to come out of every single outcome for every single option then weigh the possibility of that ever happening.

If I still can't make up my mind then Eenie-Meenie-Minie-Moe really comes in handy XD

• I'm soooooooo indecisive. I really don't know what to do with myself anymore. I can't make a single decision and stick with it. I get so turned around. Ugh.

• I'm super indecisive. I have a really hard time making decisions.

• yeah I'm the in the middle type. I'm always like that. never more towards one side.

• I'd say I'm in the middle. I like taking time to weigh my options and not jump the gun, but I also know I don't want to waste too much time.

• I'm very indecisive. I think a lot before making a decision and I always make the worst choices.
    And as a result I have a shitty life...

So, maybe I should stop thinking.

• am somewhere in the middle

• I'm indecisive because I can see like 8 sides to one issue but once I make a decision, there's no changing it.

• It depends on how important the decisions are, but I usually am quick at making them with no regrets. The only decisions that I tend to agonize over are really important videogame decisions... bahahaha.

• I'm pretty indecisive when it comes to various things, but when it comes to a beautiful dress, I just want to buy it right away. The other beautiful dress is for next time, maybe. ;)

• It took me almost an hour on what choice to pick. If that doesn't say how indecisive I am I don't know what does. lol But I ended up picking somewhere in the middle because it depends on the situation

• Can't decide how indecisive I may or may not be.

• It depends on the subject of course. But I'm a pretty indecisive person, I think.

• i'm the most painfully indecisive person in the world

• With important matters, I'm indecisive. I like to weigh the pros and cons before making a decision. I am capable of making quick choices for other things.

What Guys Said 19

• For me I put "middle" but I'm the type that likes to be headstrong initially but not commit -- kind of put my foot in the waters quickly. Then that gives me a better sense of the actual pros and cons instead of the conceptual pros and cons (which may not perfectly align with each other).

If we compare it to art, I like to "sketch" the problem on cheap paper and not commit to like a grand master painting. Then if the sketch turns out well, I commit. If not, I reevaluate.

There's always weighing pros and cons during the entire process, with constant reevaluation. My belief is to make choices sooner but reevaluate all the time so that we know if we made the wrong choice before it's too late.

If I compare it to courtship rather than art, I'm the "date soon, get married really late" kind of guy. I think we should go for it but not commit until we really have the maximum amount of information.

• It depends on the situation. If it's something related to work, I would be fairly fast in my decision making, but when it comes to my personal life, I take my time.

• I can be very indecisive about some things. I'm pondering since quite a time whether to buy an Olympus or a Lumix camera. And whether to buy an Asus Zenpad tablet or a cheaper Archos tablet. The Olympus and the Asus are superior but do I really *need* their extra possibilities?

• I tend to think things through before doing them. I don't take hours though, at most 30 minutes.
    media.giphy.com/media/WywrPwDi0wDIY/giphy.gif

• Well vote 'A' for me and that's how it goes :D

• It depends on the situation. More often than not, I know what decision I have to make. It's just a matter of actually making the decision.

• Depends on the kinds of decisions I'm being asked to make. Some things need extra thinking so I can weigh in the possibilities, others just get can a fast and easy answer.

So I picked somewhere in the middle.

• Voted C. I tend to over think and over-analyse a lot.

• I generally use all the time I have available to me and If I need to make a quick , split second decision, I can normally make a good one.

• I'm in the middle mostly except when it comes to important things then I am not decisive at all I very carefully plan, research my next move, what I'll do etc, as I take matters that are important to me very seriously.

• I would say I am B

• I had a hard time deciding how I wanted to answer your poll, but eventually settled for option A

• Obscenely so, to the point that I make everything awkward. To use the word my dad describes me with, I'm "tentative".
    To clarify, I can't cut blocked cheese because of this.

• I couldn't decide which button to push...

• I usually just decide what I am doing and do it.

• I used to be indecisive, now im not so sure

• Generally yes, I tend to overthink the less important stuff though.

• How the hell should *I* know (!)?

• I move quickly and haven't failed yet