What's the worst resteraunt you've ever dined at?

For me that's Mac. Donnalds, worst resteraunt ever.

Most Helpful Guy

• really. what did you order cause, as bad as their food is, its fucking delicious lol.

a mexican joint that made the skinniest carne casada burritos and the shittest fucking guacamole cheese fries. fuckers.

• Mac. Donnalds?
      Their big macs are half the size of a Wendy's hamburger. Their meat taste like rubber and they add too much ketchup. Who layers ketchup on top of cheese anyway? The fries are OK, but nothing they ever does feeds me to satisfaction.

Their fish flays used to taste great and were very filling, but now I can barely taste their tartersauce.
      Their always out of ice cream, and nothing ever served looks as how you see it on the menu.

I'll tell you this, worst restaurant on earth 0/10 quality.

• I've had everything on the menu, nothing works for me lel.

• its all good. mcdonalds has been around for a long time and I still haven't tried everything yet lol

What Girls Said 6

• There's a place in my hometown called Sushi Mountain. Only time I have ever vomited in a restaurant.

There was also a place in New York S
    state that screwed up my mom's order like three times. She kept having to send it back. There was foil in her soup, a piece of plastic in her pastrami and something else was burned.

• I honestly have come to the conclusion that I have a cheap palate. I prefer cheaper/mainstream fast food or home-cooked food over most restaurant food. I'll still go to decent and nice restaurants for the outing but end up feeling like I didn't enjoy the food as much as it costed and that cheaper alternatives taste better. The only dine in non-fast food restaurants I actually like are Chili's or Outback.

The worst place I've eaten at was this place called Kebab Factory (I think that's what it was called) in Pittsburgh. All the meat dishes anyone at my table ordered, except for this one grilled chicken, was really really bad. We wrote a review on Yelp and omg... the place closed down. I hope it wasn't because of us!

• I don't class fast food places as restaurants. For me a restaurant involves some degree of table serve.

Hmm... The worst is a local pub. Slow service (took 45mins for some bread and 1hr 30 for a main course). Drinks were forgotten and we ended up getting them ourselves. It used to be really good but it's run by morons now.

• Oh I hate those too, I always order a head of time to go.

• Hmmm, I don't think I've really been to any horrible restaurants based on food. Service has been bad here and there, but I couldn't even tell you what those restaurants are now because they more flukes than the typical behavior.

• Some Kebab shop here in Chatelet, Paris T_T ehh I hated it !

• Um.

So far I like all the restaurants I've gone to.

Haha.

But If I had to choose, I'd probably say McDonalds.

:\

What Guys Said 5

• there is this sushi restaurant that i went to just to try it out and it took me an hour to get my order and then when i got it the rice was overcooked. i just got up and left.

• A novice could make sushi fast lol, sushi isn't really hard to make with the right ingredients.

• Mcdonalds

• there was restuarant where there was lipstick on my plate can't remember the place but never went back

• I don't consider fast food joints restaurants but I ate once at a little Italian place in central Jersey and it was maybe the worst place all time not counting eating out with a black female at a southern restaurant.

• K & w