What kind of smartphone do you own?

Mine is a Lenovo A6000. Can't really say its smart. After the lollipop "upgrade" the phone really slowed down.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Nokia Lumia Icon, it's a Windows phone, so it has way less as far as apps go, but I love it. It's also my first smartphone, finally got rid of my old man phone last year haha

• I've been thinking of shifting to Windows lately. But worried it'll amount to nothing eventually.

• Nokia cameras always rocked! Extremely underrated

• Mine is 20MP, and I know last year they had one that was over 40MP, dunno what they're up to now, but it's crazy for a phone haha

What Girls Said 16

What Guys Said 8

• Samsung note 5. I love phablets.

• Oh is it running on Lollipop? How is the speed?

• Lol really. I met Kevin Durant ( one of best NBA players) a couple months ago, after I took a snap with him it crashed and I lost the pic. I about cried lol

• Saying Lollipop sucks will be the biggest irony! I guess Android deliberately made it like this as an elaborate joke!

• iPhone 6 - 64GB
    Yeah the androids may be better, but I have too many music and app purchases from previous years to make the switch.

• Samsung galaxy S4

• OnePlus 2

• I own a Sony Xperia Z5 :)

www.android.gs/.../Sony-Xperia-Z5.jpg

• Oh man it looks sick! Sony always make classy looking phones. I don't know how they are rated performance wise.

• Sony builds phones in all price ranges so you find everything from cheap to high end hardware. Their user interface is considered one of the fastest because it has less bloatware and closer to stock Android than Samsung and many other competitors. So it's pretty good performance wise. The Z5 uses the Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 octacore processor which is one of the fastest cpus on the market. Together with 3GB ram it runs everything well

• iPhone 6. But my phone plan is making me get a brand new phone. So I can't call anyone, or text anyone who doesn't have an iPhone, and I can't get internet without a wifi connection. So it's basically an iPod right now

• That sux! But are you like s die hard Apple guy? Would you consider a Samsung?

• Ehh I don't know. I had a Samsung before and I prefer iPhone. But if I had to get a Samsung, it wouldn't be the end of the world

• Hahaha... the Samsung vs Apple tug continues.

• iPhone 6.