PLEASE! Help me with Red Dead Redemption?

On PS3, by the way. Anyway, whenever I see the Dead Eye being used on YouTube, the exact direction of the shots are chosen by the player.
For me, however, it automatically places targets for me wherever it guesses I might want to aim,(except for the head...), as soon as the curser goes at all near it. (Often in more than one place on the same person somehow.)
This has wasted my ammo, gotten me accidentally shooting people I'm trying to save, and simply has not a bit of the feel of the feature that got me wanting the game so much...
I've tried editing options regarding shooting in many ways, but nothing I've tried works! I simply must figure this out if I'm to continue playing the game...

01

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!