Is this normal for guys?

I have this weird thing where maybe twice a month my balls would start to hurt and I can't walk at all. Not even a step no matter how hard I try. Does anyone know what the cause could be? My friend jokes that it's my period but it's so bad that I drop to the floor when it starts. Anyone?

• The burger king king 👑
  • Ronald McDonald

What Girls Said 1

• Hahaha that's like the morning after a girl pops her cherry or if the devil's waterfall starts to fall. 😂
    I'm sorry for that though, hope you get better. :D

• I see girls walk around on their periods all the time. I've never seen anyone hit the floor. I guess my pain is funny to you

• It's not. There are actually girls who literally can't walk on their period i. e. me. I don't know why my periods are so fucked up but that's the way it is. I feel your pain, I'm sorry for making you feel otherwise.

What Guys Said 1

• Nope, that ain't normal man. Twice a month . . ? That's just. .. . anyway what you should do is feel around your ballsack. Check that everythings all in the right place (look for some sort of swelling or something). Trust me, I'm a doctor. . . . well not a real doctor but a doctor anyway.

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

Anyway man. . . you can go for a self-diagnose but if I was you I'd find a doctor (you might want to get a small-medkit for +10hp aswell)