Rate my work station?

Is 22 inches enough?

Rate my work station?

• Hot
  • Not

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• All that empty space makes me sad. Especially because those wires are pretty much exactly positioned to foil the act of placing anything stably in that empty space. They're like death-hydra-tentacles that will grab everything you put there and make it fall into the cracks between the desk and the walls.

Yr headphones make me sad, too. Default iphone buds, rly? ): Ironic, because I have about 25 pairs of sport headphones in the backseat of my car right now (for gym reviews). Would gift if industry ethics allowed it.

Also you should invest in a good external keyboard, esp if you type a lot. I hate to say it bc I'm not an Apple bandwagon person in general, but Apple's external keyboards (bluetooth without numeric keypad, or USB with numeric) are phenomenal. I'm about 20% faster on those than on any of my other keyboards.

• Haha love the detail.
      I save my quality earphones for the gym. And I have a keyboard not seen in the pic.

• @MrLi0n Dude, I'd recognize those damn Apple buds if they were three pixels wide on an iScreen. Those Apple folks, they sure know how to do the whole product-design-branding thing.

I'm a fitness competitor, and I also dabble in fitness tech. Reviews aren't my favorite thing in the world, and I don't do them that often. But, it takes me about 15 minutes to write a review, and a lot of companies don't want commercial samples back. Beats the hell out of paying retail.

• Your lucky! This iPhone screen soo small I cZnt tell what they were, all I knew is they were white head phones.. And the pixies on that pic he posted is blurred out a little bit so I was loft, my bad

• Your screens are injuried and bleeding so there must be something wrong. Fix that and then i'll rate
    .
    .
    Wait... don't tell me its that time of the month? 😵

• 1000000/5 would bang

• I think you need a third and fourth monitor there bro.

• Now that would just be excessive lol

• They're apparently very distracting and hard to work with.

• Ya, definitely in the primitive stages, I predict our children will be wanting VR equipment and accessories for Christmas in order to be in the cool kids group however. Actually maybe even earlier than that, Oculus is really advancing I think.

• Look at that organized desktop on your laptop! So professional. :P

• Thats my setup minus the laptop!

• Those all for gag? 😜

• That's a lot of monitors.

What Guys Said 16

• what do you do again? marketing?

• Hmm I think left monitor is biggest of em,

Laptop lacking chest and arms with no defined finger lines and undefined neck.

Right monitor carrying too much sodium and water weight with no vascularity and seperations.

Left one is pretty bad too but biggest in em

• Having the keyboard in the centre and the big monitors on either side like that would bug me, and I'd get a sore neck from having to turn and hold my head at an angle like that. Plus typing on a laptop keyboard long term like that isn't comfortable.

• I don't move my head really bc my laptop is centered.
      I agree I hate typing on laptops, there is a keyboard but below the picture I took

• You use the little laptop screen as your main screen?

Personally, I'd invest in a docking station or something.

• Ya I do, and move things around when convenient. And yes there a docking station under my laptop

• Lol I find this a bit funny as I sit at my workstation right now and it's like twice the size of this one. But for what you do I'd say it's a pretty nice station and tidy ( that we can see )

• What do you so for work again?

• I do however like the dual screens pretty nice for working, I got something similar at home.

• Not too shabby there, but I think you need more screens.

• 6/10. The monitors bring the score nice and high, but the lack of desktop items brings it down again.
    Wow I'm feeling savage today.

• bro it's all about 27" ips 4k res these days!

• Which screen do you put GaG on 😜

• Considering the average is around 6" i would say thats pretty sweet

• Dude... I'm so jelly, 3 HD screens? you forgot the box of tissues.

• It is nicer than most, especially for an office. I will build my own gaming rig soon, perhaps in the Spring.

• if you doing stock trading, those look kinda small. My dad has two 56" ones.

• Why blur effect ;)

• Wish I had that bro.
    For college, I don't want a desk for life.

• Are u in uni now? I remember a comment where u said you had a very high ACT score.

• That's not true hahaha
      I'm pre-med, but UAA (Uni Alaska anchorage) doesn't have a set pre med program so technically I'm in the biological sciences program.
      Buuuut if I don't get into med school there is no way in hell I'm coming out of school with a biology degree, so I'm looking to change my major.
      Still working on that, just hitting some general courses at the moment

• Ya pre-med, that'd be great

• 10/10 OP. Would smash monitor.

• You could use a cable organizer.
    Otherwise, top notch work station.