Why are people into Wicca and stuff?

isn't it just to look cool?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm, I dunno. Maybe some people just have an affinity for nature and polytheism, rather than just wanting to look cool.

• maybe... but then i take it you get to determine what is worthy to ask... kind of odd you have this behaviour.

• you have, but then that's autism for you.

• Yeah, it certainly does that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Cuz it makes a lot more sense than some other religions.

• why?

• People connect with nature in Wicca. Nature is visible and therefore magic is more likely. With God they can't really make that connection.

I'm atheist but personally Wicca makes just about as much sense as Christianity to me

What Girls Said 2

• Why do people practice Christianity? To look cool?

It's just another religion to follow.

• it is? ok...

• Nope, it's a legit religion people practice.

• it is? ok... still reckon it's for people to look though, but we'll agree to disagree. or i'll accept your "better" word on things since you've never learnt.

• Why are people into Christianity, Islam, Buddhism etc etc. Because its what they believe in/follow...

What Guys Said 3

• Makes as much sense as any other religion

• I don't know 💁🏻

• Why are people into Christianity? Why are people into Judaism? Why are people into anything?

• I kinda think a lot of them are doing it to look cool, lol.

• just something teens are into to look cool imho.

• and kind of odd for somebody of your age to have this view of getting on.. haha.