I've been told I'm pretty/hot/cute by 6 guys in the past week. Should I still go ahead with plastic surgery?

I've recieved a lot of compliments on my looks lately, and a lot of guys I've known for a while have revealed they think I'm attractive.

However, I've always been insecure about my nose and I hateee it! I made an appointment to get it "done" 4 months from now.

Should I still go ahead with the procedure? I'm almost 100% confident that I want this, but I also need opinions!

Most Helpful Guy

• that is just asinine. unless you are in some kind of accident it is stupid to change your body. Esp women who want to judge themselves when they are not really qualified to judge themselves or other women.
    Being a man I think myself and all men are just flat out unattractive. there are no cute/handsome/hot men. But women seem to think there are. I would take a woman's input over mine.
    so yes, take the guys advice and save a ton of money on vanity.

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't matter what anyone else wants but you, if you want to get a nose job because you think it will make you happier then you should do it.

What Guys Said 11

• No. I'd say no either way. Unless you were born with a severe birth defect that could be fixed or were grotesquely disfigured by an accident in a way that isn't attractive to any common fetish. Save the money and buy some nice outfit.

• I told a good friend of mine she was a complete moron for wanting to get fake tits. I told her this for about 6 months. She was saving the whole time for them. She has a kid too. Like really, that's what you spend your money on? She would also use guys for money as well. Got one guy to buy her a real expensive TV. Eventually, she ended up getting them. She looks so retarded now. She was really good looking, but now she's very unattractive.

• If what you need it the opinions of other people in order to validate yourself, you've already lost. Don't get plastic surgery, get a change of perspective.

• As long as you're doing it for yourself and not for the approval of others, and it'll make you feel more comfortable with your looks, then go for it. :)

• Dude just get it done.. I don't see why everyone is against plastic surgery.. If you are insecure then getting rid of that insecurity will only be beneficial to yourself. If you have a bird beak as a nose you're never going to learn to 'love' it lmao. Do it OP. Don't puss out.

• If YOU are sure you want it... then sure. Just make sure you're doing it for you and not for anyone else. And remember, it's not going to change how you feel, just how you look.

• Pics and let GaG dudes give their opinion

• 6 guys? I was approached by 12, that's nothing gurl

• Are you doing it for you or for others?
    Just think about it!

• for me :)

• It's wide (in my opinion). I like all my other features, and I just feel like my nose ruins them

• Why exactly does it ruin them? Whoes beauty standards are you following?

• Would have helped if we could see the nose at least.

• Please post a picture and let us get some opinions. Most girls do not need plastic surgery even when they think they do.

What Girls Said 0