Would you ever or have you ever live with someone of the opposite sex that isn't your partner?

if you ever lived with somone of the oposite sex than share your experience also if living with somone of the oposite sex is dependent on a few variables than share what they might be. or you could just give a quick yes or no.

Most Helpful Girl

• I lived with three guys my junior year of college. Officially I lived with 3 other girls. Our names were on the lease. But they moved their boyfriends in. So I lived with three guys. It was... Whatever. If their names were on the lease it wouldn't have bothered me. But they ate my food, and increased my electricity bill without contributing toward rent.

Most Helpful Guy

• I did. When I was 25 and in graduate school, I lived with two single women also in graduate school. One was 26 and she looked like Frank Bartles from Bartles & Jaymes commercials.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYdWHK6AA6E
    The other, though, was a 23 year old nymphomaniac who was very hot. She looked like Sela Ward.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10F5LexYsJo
    God bless her! She was an absolute fuck machine who, for 2.5 weeks, rode me like she was riding a mechanical bull.

What Girls Said 8

• I'd live with my guy friend, but he's the only guy I'd live with because I can trust that he'd be respectful and stuff. It would basically be like a sleepover every night with him.

• yes, male roommates. most were messy unfortunately, but cool otherwise. and a couple were extreme assholes.

• Like a roommate. Of course, if I trusted the guy, why not? Guys are fun to be around! Plus you can have the luxury of help of the other gender on relationship matters, whenever needed! :)

• I live with my twin brother and 2 other guys. Less drama but more messy than living with 3 girls like I did last school year.

• I'm currently living with a guy that he isn't my boyfriend or friend with benefit.
    No specials problems happened honestly ^^

• In a few weeks time I'm going to be living in a mixed group of 6 people, don't know any of them but will be guys and girls so yes I guess!

• yep... he was pretty hot and we had a crush on each other but overcame it we just lived together we didn't want to complicate things.

• Yes, i have lived with one of my best friends for over 3 years now. He is 5 years older than me and gay. Him being gay might play into why this arrangement works out so well, or it could just be us...

What Guys Said 5

• I have had a female roommate when I stayed abroad for a month. But I did not even know her name until a week before I returned to my home country. We just went about our respective work, and only returned to the room to sleep. And yeah, nothing else happened between us! :P

• yes. my hot female "friend" let me stay with her for a few weeks when i was looking for a new apartment. we ended up hooking up one night... and again the other night. then she basically indirectly told me she wants to date me and i pretty much rejected her. needless to say, she kicked me out a week later.

• Yeah sure, if we got along

• i think it could be really hard to that. though im seein g a lot of the other opinion. There is the natrual attraction. Especialy if its good looking people. You'd need a strong will to say hey i dont want to do any of that. i don know.

• I shared an apartment with a girl while I was studying. No problems.