Were you teased or pick on a lot in school?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes and I still am. I'm in my final year of HS and it has yet to end. I'm dealing with it a lot better now though. I don't let the words get to me because I know they aren't true. Words are just words.

• Wow that sucks. Im sorry to hear that you are going through that. Yes kids can be so mean and cruel. And you figure your last year shouldn't be like that. What goes around comes around. One day they will get theirs.

• Yeah, I'm having a pretty good time right now. Things have gotten even better as of late. Thanks for MHO! :)

• Your very welcome. Im very glad things have gotton better for you. 😀 The year is flying by so fast.

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah. every day basically. luckily, i was strong enough that they didn´t dare to get physical.

• That sucks that it happen everyday. :( At least you was strong enough to handle it.

• yeah... but i got damaged. i allways assume people don´t like me or wouldn´t want to spend time with me anyway. it´s hard for me to get and stay in contact with people.

• I agree it does have a damaging and lasting effect.

What Girls Said 23

• Yes I was!

• Hell yeah, every damn day. Called ugly left and right (2008-2010). Bullied in 7th grade, considered a lame in 8th, and 9th grade was ok, but still got some disrespect.
    Fast forward to now, the same people that laughed at me for getting beat up in 8th grade, for having a mustache, a unibrow, small-boobed, thick brows, slim frame, and not being ghetto enough are now all on my fucking Facebook:
    "OMG you're so pretttttyyy!", "what makeup do you use?", "Damn, you're sexy", and anything else you can imagine.

One bitch (sorry, I just hated how fake these people were) tried to connect and she was one of the main people throwing it my face that I got beat up, said I looked like a man, etc one time in 9th grade, where I was close enough to hear her (she wanted me to), she said: "that was funny as hell when she got beat up though".

Never forget lol

• Wow that sounds like some rough years. The students were so mean to you. You do look cute and pretty. They really had no right to treat you how they did. I bet now you look way better then the girls that made fun of you. That is good that girl got beat up she deserve it. I do think it's weird that these people are trying to recconect with you again.

• Not a lot, just on a rare occasion. Still hurt like a bitch though.

• I wouldn't say "a lot," but enough. My entire third grade year was horrendous because of one student, and middle school had its rough moments, too. Overall, I know I could've had it much worse based on stories I've heard.

• Wow that sucks. Im glad it eventually stopped. True I heard really bad stories about it.

• Kids can be horrible.

• Yes that is so true. They can be very mean and horrible. It is disturbing to me how much hate exist in the world today and even in the past.

• Yes, I was bullied the whole way through high school

• Not once.

• For the first 2 years or so people tried the they gave up because I gave zero fucks about what people said about me.

• I've been teased when i was in grade school and in middle school. But i developed and puberty hit me like a rock now i receive attention like never before.

"Though i still remain humbled and remembered how far i came."

• That sucks that you were teased when you were younger. That is good that you get attention now. And that is also good that you remember how far you have come. a lot of people loss site of that.

• But i got over it.

• True people can be so mean. I do think your right that being younger and getting picked on is tough. Im glad you got over it.

• Yes I was. Nonstop from 3rd grade to 8th.

• No I was not.

• huh yea :P

• No, never. Because people are afraid of me. I am kind and nice, but don't allow them cross the line. Sometimes you have to "show your teeth". People respect me because they know I respect myself.

• That is nice and cool that you respect yourself and don't take no crap from nobody.

• Not really. Bullies never targeted me because I usually introverted.

• Yes and I still am 😕

• 5-8th grade was rough. I got out of there as soon as I could and went to a different high school.

• That is good you got out of there as soon as you could. That sucks that you had to go through that for a couple of years. :(

• No one ever tried to but everyone else did, Now that I'm in Junior high Im in lots of drama but I kinda got called fat by one person and told I sounded like a guy bc my voice is kinda deep. but I didn't gaf👊

• That sucks. They have no right to disrespect you like that. Kids can be so rude and yes have a lot of drama.

• Yeah and they'd get jealous and mad at me because Parents addressed me as "Ma'am" or "Miss" because I look older than I really am, and I'm a lot taller than most teens my age

• That is good that your tall. I think it's weird that they get mad or jealous at you because they address you by those names because your tall. Kids act weird and are so judgmental.

• some tried, but they eventually stopped after receiving a few punches

• I was picked on mostly in middle school, and just a little in high school.

• Ehh not really!

• I was/am not. I'm a junior in high school.
    But I do get some racist comments sometimes because I'm Asian. I was adopted when I was 1 year old.

• That sucks that people say racist jokes to you.:( People can be so mean and cruel sometimes.

• Yeah it totally sucks because they don't even know me. If I didn't have an Asian apperance people wouldn't even notice a difference. But oh well, I'm not gonna lower myself to that level.

• Yeah that is true they don't know you. And they don't have no right to judge you on your appearance and looks. But I am glad your not lowering yourself to their level. People want you to be like them.

• Oh yeah. I was the weird kid. I didn't help myself 'cause I kind of played up to it; at first I was just sort of naturally weird, and got picked on 'cause of that and 'cause I was new to the area so unlike most of the other kids I didn't know anyone from primary school. But when I started to get bullied I was kind of defiantly strange because other kids were hateful about it, which obviously just gave them more fuel. I maintain that I shouldn't have changed myself to fit in. But maybe if i'd been a bit more chill from the outset about being teased and not started hating everyone by default 'cause I expected them to be mean to me i'd have had a nicer time

• That really sucks. Kids can be so judgmental and mean towards the new kids or even weird kids. Kids should not had hated on you because you was weird. They had no right to judge you based off that.

• It was suckish, yeah :/ . But a lot of people have a sucky time in school; kids have underdeveloped brains; they don't empathise well, and a lot are hormonal and frustrated and bored etc. and take it out on other kids, and egg each other on, etc.

I'm out and at college now :)

• Im glad you are in college now.☺At least people act more civilized in college for the most part.

Yeah that is true a lot of people have a rough time in school. True a lot of kids are not matore and do have under develop brains and even bad mental problems.

• I've been bullied my whole life

• That sucks. I hope it eventually stops.

• Almost all of it did because ethey are scared of getting me pissed off because when I'm mad I'm violent and a guy was throwing pieces of erasers in my hair for two days and on the third day I said if u don't stop I will stab u he didn't stop and guess what I stabbed him and didn't get in trouble by the teacher because I never have done anything like that

• That is good that you made the guy stop. Kids can be so mean, rude and very annoying at times.

• Yes i was...

What Guys Said 13

• Yes I was from grades 3 to 5 a lot mostly because they were bigger then me and I thought also tougher so I did not stand up to them.. but in grade six I said to myself enough is enough.. I invited the three bullies over to my house one day by saying something I knew would make them attend.. when they got there I was hiding out of site.. while they had their backs to me.. I went nuts sort of speak.. I spun each one around and broke all of their noses with some very mean punches thrown by me and then inflicted even more pain on them after that

I then walked in front of them.. looked at all of them laying on the ground and said how does it feel to be on the other end now.. you and your army of jerks are not so tough now are ya.. almost a week and a half later they returned to school and walked up to me.. well I was ready to do more damage if that was what they wanted.. but instead all three told me they were very sorry for being the jerks they were for those years and they would never touch me again.. from that day forward I stood up for myself always and was never again bullied and I stayed in school for another 6 years.. then got my first job and quit school.. I think of those school days day often and when it was all over.. I felt like a very happy campers and still am

• That is good that you took care of them and then the problem stopped. They didn't want to get their buts kicked again. You really did some damage since they were left out of commission for a while out of school.

• I was, from 12 to 14 I was one of the youngest and the smallest in the class (Im tall now but I only started growing at 16-17). It was never vicious but it still stressed e out because I could never rest during recess so the school days felt a lot longer and it was kinda lonely too. I had friends at home but at school I was pretty much alone, I spent a lot of time watching movies at the library :). After 2 years I switched schools (it was because of the school system I didn't transfer because of the bullying) and got a much nicer group ;). I think it made me stronger, but it was still no fun.

• Wow man that sucked. I am glad you switched schools and got away from that very bad situation.

• Yes i was always made fun of my skin complexion, people thought it was funny but it kind of hurted me a bit inside, but i grew up and learned to accept my color and surrounded myself with people who didn't see that aspect of me as a joke and now I'm happy.

• Yeah people can be so mean and judgmental. That sucks that they judged you based on the color of your sjin. Im glad your happy and surrounded by way better people.

• I don't believe so. I did get into roughhousing with some kids in middle school - first time in public school. That's when I stood up for myself. After that, it was a bit easier dealing with the other kids.

• At first I was picked on, thankfully never bullied.

But by the end of school I was well respected.

• Not that I noticed but my head was in clouds a lot so there was probably attempts, they probably just never registered with me LoL

• A little just didn't fit in well

• Yes all the way till 7th grade then I went crazy and got in my first fight and stabbed a guy with a pen then no one messed with me anymore

• called me dumbo

=P

• That sucks man. :(

• it does suck. but ya gotta learn to deal w/ it. too much authoritative intervention this past decade gives way to the oversensitive people of today.

• Yeah that is true.

• Straight through highschool. I was the weird kid who ate lunch alone every day. A few negative comments here and there in college too. People aren't more mature. They just learn bigger words to insult

• No, it wasn't kind of disappointing. I was looking forward to kicking some asses.

• yeah, but that's the least of my problems.

• Never.. But I know how it feels to be bullied.