What is worse: starving children or abused animals?

0|1
20|12

Most Helpful Girl

• Children. We have to put our own species before anyone elses. If a lions cub was starving, do you think the lion would go worrying about humans? No. EVERY SPECIES FENDS FOR THEMSELVES. So go away vegans

1|4
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 19

• The fact that so much good food goes to a fucking cow, when we could eat animals with a better return value and then have both is ridiculous.
    Starving children is an injustice and evil our species should conquer.

As someone who loves animals, of course people doing them harm hurts my heart.

I won't measure the pain or compare the two because I think it a bit wasteful of time.

0|2
    0|0
  • I know it sounds bad, but animals definitely.

0|2
    0|0
  • If I saw a beaten dog and a starving child, and I could only pick ONE to care for, it'd be the person.

0|2
    0|0
  • Children. No hesitation.

0|4
    2|0
  • Abused animals...

1|1
    1|1
  • Children obviously

0|4
    1|0
  • Abused animals.

You can feed a starving child, you can't help a lot of abused animals.

0|1
    0|0
  • Both are horrible and hard to look at but I'm gonna go with starving children.

0|2
    0|0
  • starving children, animals should not suffer either but humans at least children are way more precious eventhough i love animals and hate abusers. A humanbeing is more important

0|2
    0|0
  • children of course <3

0|2
    0|0
  • Thats a tough one cause both have lives. And isn't starving abuse anyway?

0|1
    0|1
  • Abused animals 😞😞😞😞😞

0|1
    0|0
  • Abused animals.

0|1
    0|0
  • What's worst being abused or starved?

1|1
    1|0
  • Obviously starving children is worse.

0|2
    0|0
  • Starving children.

0|4
    1|0
  • Starving children. Calm down PETA, I'm not saying that I think it's okay to abuse animals, that too is terrible. I'm just saying that if the apocalypse happened and my kids were starving I would definitely be sending my dog the way of Old Yeller and feeding him to my starving kids. God rest his soul.

0|5
    1|0
  • Abused animals. I don't give a flying fuck about starving children, they could all die for all I care.

1|2
    4|4
  • I think both are equally bad...

0|2
    0|1
    • @Intraluminal Kindly piss off :)

What Guys Said 11

• Starving children.
    Don't mind me, being speciest over here.
    Cuz you know, humans are actually sentient...

3|6
    2|1
  • Starving children because eating animals could also considered as animal abuse and we cannot survive without food.

Survival of the fittest.

(Coming from a guy who loves animals do much. But when the future of the humanity is concerned, we have to compromise and progress)

0|1
    0|0
  • Starving abused animal children?

3|5
    0|0
  • Children

0|3
    0|0
  • Children. No doubt. This isn't even a comparison.

1|2
    1|0
    • And anyone that values the life of an animal over a child should be living in the wild.

• I can't choose since they are equally horrifying

0|2
    1|1
  • Starving children, as much as I hate it when people abuse animals my own race comes first.

0|1
    0|0
  • Although both are bad, being the superior species we are, helping our fellow man should be our top priority. If you're going to support animals, you'd better not be selfish and not support your fellow humans. That's just plain jealous, it's what it is.

0|1
    0|0
  • Starving kids all the way
    I'm sorry but People > Animals

0|1
    0|0
  • Starving Children.

0|1
    0|0
    • I've got the objective numeral analysis to prove it.

• According to the moral spectrum, children take precedent above animal's as they are sentient beings.

Regarding sentient beings, the ranking of life-based priority is regarded on a basis of righteousness.

• Although all law and order abiding sentient people share equal rights.

• Starving children. I hate abused animals, too. But I relate more to humans than animals.

0|1
    0|0