What are your thoughts on this?

What are your thoughts on this?

Most Helpful Guy

• That guy who stood behind them with a sign sounds like a dick. If he has all this work to be done why is he standing there with a sign? As a small business owner, I barely have time for myself, much less to stand around poor people with signs, especially when I am short staffed. I dont think "Mike" will be in business for very much longer.

• I like that he showed that they don't want to work for it, but I couldnt stand there all day.

• Exactly, while its true they didn't want to take the job, what did he do? The same thing! Obviously, he doesn't need help that bad if he can afford to go without 2 employees, and neglect his business by making a sign and stand there.

Most Helpful Girl

• The other night I was coming out of a building in the city. I had just hit a vending machine and had several bags of snacks. Woman came up asking for change to get something to eat. I offered her the snacks. She turned them down by saying the money was for someone else. My response of "well then give these to that person" was ignored and she walked away.

I don't trust the vast majority of "beggars. "

What Guys Said 7

• If they rather wanna beg than work, let them beg. Why does he even think it's any of his business? My time would be way too precious to stand behind those guys at the side of a road.

• It's good for him to show that they don't want to work for money, but I couldn't stand thrre all day haha.

• Some people that give homeless people money barely can afford stuff for themself but they want to help them.

• Well, that is their decision. If they compromise on their own well-being just to give a homeless person money, it's their problem. I don't think anyone needs a guy standing at the side of the road telling people what's good for them and what isn't. And like I said, I also don't like the fact that he forces his opinion "work is more honorable than begging" on others. That's just my opinion.

• There has always a suspicion that there maybe a element of professional begging going on so I am not surprised - I never give money on the street always to official charities

• Wow.. daymn...

• They showed a TV program here in the UK. A professional beggar making £700 a day.

Most beggars are after funding their habit, "real" beggars will work.

• I'd cap it off by driving up to them every hour and giving them nothing but job applications xD

• I have Orlando local news and somewhere around there, I heard people reject a $20 an hour job because they make $50 an hour just asking for money.

• That was epic of him. Good job, Mike!

What Girls Said 5

• I'm team Mike on this, they are taking the easy way, I will give you money if you are stuck but you were offered a generous alternative and refused, that's not cool.

• This doesn't seem real.
    I think that what Mike did is right, I would do the same.

• Who knows why they didn't accept the job so that wasn't fair of them to do that

• I seriously don't know how to respond to this.. 😐

• Their either drugging or drinking