What would you say your worst flaws and best attributes are?

Everybody has them. So why not open up about them?

My worst flaws are absolutely my temper and how stand offish I come off when meeting people.

My best attributes would be I'm a dedicated mother and I have a strong will to survive any situation.

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Guy

• best attribute honesty because I am hated for my words, I've been hit for my words, I've gotten into fights for doing the right thing, hearing the truth hurts but it passes with time and choice

revenge is my worst attribute, I seek revenge when someone hurts me, I go after the person and there family too remind them, that the people around are affected by the choices they make, my punishments are not light ones, I will stab, I will kill, I will rape, I will make them watch, its not a fun thing, like I said im hated for my honesty

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Worst: Not knowing when to shut up sometimes
    Best: Loyal and will make due whatever is given to him for any situation

1|0
    0|0
  • Worst: Overthinking things that females do and say.

Best: Loyal, kind, caring, can be totally trusted, great sense of humour.

1|0
    0|0
  • My best features Moral, Genuine, Thoughtful, Loyal, Passionate, Intense, Empatethic.
    My worst flaws ( Can be too judgmental, too serious, too intense, no social skills) (intrusive)
    It all depends who you are talking to

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Worst: I avoid telling people how I feel by just avoiding them completely. I also tend to keep seeing the best in people despite there being too much bad sometimes.
    Best: I'm one of the best friends you will ever have. I make mistakes. I'm only human, but I will always be there for you. I'm as loyal as they come. I won't leave a friendship until I know it is absolutely necessary. I will stick by your side through so much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Worst: Impatient , especially when I'm driving in traffic.

Best: Adaptable. I can adapt to almost any situation and environment. I can adapt very quickly to change

0|0
    0|0