Gagers, don't you ever just like to go outside at night sometimes and just look at the sky and the beautiful stars 😌😌❤❤🙏🔭🎇🎇🌟🌟?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I do. It is nice to be oustide at night. Espcially during summer.

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely. And if you haven't been camping in the Rocky Mountains you haven't actually seen the stars 😍💫⭐🌠🌌

What Guys Said 19

• When I was in the Navy, I would do that while we were at sea. In the Mediterranean Sea we would sometime turn out all our lights, and the water was smooth like glass. It was so peaceful to go out and lay on my back looking at the sky. Away from all the light pollution you could see billions more stars. The Milky Way was clear to the naked eye. Awesome!!!

• Yes, I do that, many times.

• Yes! I would love to have a kick-ass telescope too!

• I do.

But wish I had someone at my side *sobs*

• All the time

• I like to watch satellites pass overhead.

http://www.heavens-above.com/

• Yeah when I had my old car I use to recline the seat back and just stare at the sky through the sunroof, very peaceful :)

• I do that when I start getting too irritable toward people.
    I value calm solitude, so it's very nice to sit outside.

I usually work on my survival training. Though sometimes I'll also watch for the ISS if I know it's coming into view.

• I do that every night when I take my walks.

• I see noting but drones in the sky here lol

• when it's not 28 outside (7 with windchill), yeah.

• That's one of the reasons I like to go camping is to do just that

• Yes I do, but right now it too cold out to do that.

• when i'm feeling closterfobic. you'd laugh if you saw who i live... but i've been feeling that way for a while.

• Yep, Wanna do that a lot.

• I wish I could. It's kind of impossible to do that where I live

• I always go to the beach and do that

• Yes, sometimes I do that, when I'm feeling sad.

• Yes I do as apposed to going outside during the day and looking at all the chem trails.

What Girls Said 11

• No I hate stars!

• I love to do that. Especially if it's nice and cool outside, and it's quiet. Just plop myself on the concrete and star gaze with my dog

• I love it, and in summer I go to the roof, we live in a calm neighborhood that is on a mountain but near to the city, ANYWAYS, I would also love to go to the beach at NIGHT, like just have walk there, look at the sky and hear the water 😍

• Yes I do. My dream house will have a roof deck so that I can go out and get lost under the stars every night.

• Yes, it's so peaceful. This is a good reminder to do it more often. :) 🌌

• Yes, I absolutely love it! Sometimes I'll go out at night and take long walks down my back road. Nothing better than taking a relaxing night stroll under a sky full of stars and a full moon :)

• There is no better feeling than star gazing my friend. I love our cosmic scenery on a clear night.

• Of course. We should all just take a moment and look away from our electronics and observe the beauty around us. I love to just to be out in the nature and think.

• Yep, I do that quite often :) it's lovely

• Only during the summer, any other time it gets too cold. But if I'm in the car at night I will.

• Too much light pollution where I live.