Gagers, why do/don't you like Valentine's Day 💕💕🙈🙈?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think Valentine's day should be about people in relationships. They should have kept it for single people. People in relationships have each other every other day anyway, it is nice for single people to have a day they feel a bit loved. I liked it when it was about admiting who you liked to that person.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love Valentine's Day! I hated it when I was single haha. But now that I have someone in my life who I can spend time with and shower with extra love that day, it's become more enjoyable!

What Guys Said 10

• Well, it's my birthday so I do like it. Ja ja

But when you've never even held hands, it can be a bit of a sore reminder of your single-ness, but I've been getting over that lately.

Been feeling hopeful and applying what I've learned with a girl I was basically talking to last year. The closest I've ever gotten to actually finding someone. It was an emotional and mental roller coaster, but I feel like trying again this year.

Probably gonna spend it, V-day with my cousins watching the new Deadpool movie. There's this girl, my cousin's friend, who I'm interested in. Wanna ask her if she wants to see it with us.

The one thing I don't want to to again, however, is overthink things. Something I learned with my crush-now-friend.

Growing up is hard, especially for late bloomer's, but fortunately I'm patient, a bit more mature, and certain of what I want: a connection.

• Depends if I am single I try to make it like any other day - If I was in one I would keep it very simple maybe a home cooked meal or something with candles and nice wine

• Umm I don't like it and I don't hate it it's just that idc cause I'm single right now tho I like to give gifts to my girl and i can do it any time :P

• I love valentines days because it gives me an excuse to go out and buy myself a box of delicious chocolates

• I'm indifferent, just another day to me.

• We call it the Friendship Day. Some jokingly dubbed it "The Friend-zone day".

• If I owned Hallmark, Then I'd care about it :P

• I hate it because I'm always single on Valentine's Day 😭

• Yes, that is why I hate it to. It should be a day for single people not couples.

• When women treat a me like shit I don't care the reason. Everyone has problems in life but we don't all take it out on those around us. That is how I feel about women. Also not all these women have problems some of them want to be on the hate men bandwagon becuase it is popular. Women cause most of their own problems in life. They don't need men to do it.

• @Applefan1 yeah I've never been one to take my problems with women that I was in relationships with but they broke up with me horrible reasons

• Its stupid and overrated. IT has lost its real meaning.

• another reminder that i'm alone... as if i need another reminder.

What Girls Said 8

• I don't really care for it. It's a nice holiday for people who are in love or in a relationship and for those who aren't it's not a big deal. I'm single by the way. I just don't care about V-Day anymore. I'm okay with being single and so I can appreciate Valentines Day without being sad that I can't exactly participate in it.

• I just don't care about it. I'm single, so it means nothing to me. Perhaps it's noice if you're in a relationship. Chocolate discounts are great though 😋😝

• I just don't care!

• it makes love seem silly. with all the bears and heart-shaped junk. is that true romance? it doesn't seem right.

• I don't feel any type of way towards Valentine's Day.

• I like the idea of it. Been waiting for a valentines date for too long lol

• I love it because it's my birthday 🎉🎉

• I don't like it because i think many girls expect there guys to do something for them... i have seen far fewer girls actually do something for the guy on valentines day