If vampires were real and admitted that they drink animal blood, but like human blood too, what do you think would be PET'S views on them?

If vampires were real and came out and revealed themselves to the world and admitted that they drink animal blood but like human blood too, what category would PETA put them under?

I mean they are humans but they need blood biologically to survive.

Most Helpful Guy

• Interesting question!
    However in checking the PETA website I found they focus on reducing animals' suffering on factory farms, in the clothing trade, in laboratories, and in the entertainment industry.
    So unless the vampires start putting humans in cages, artificially inseminating the women and drinking all the blood from men, PETA won't be too interested in them.
    Not such an interesting question after all.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't know. It would be entertaining to watch some PETA dumbasses try and attack some vampires

• lol why not email and ask them i would really like to know were they would stand on it.

• Erm..
    Instead of sucking from neck
    They'll buy it from hospitals than it'll be fine I guess lol

What Girls Said 0