Are you Liberal or Conservative?

Liberal means who is open to change , reforms and new ideas respecful of others opinion and toughts
Conservative means who is resistant to change Conservatives purpose is to conserve the traditions customs and values of the society
Are you Liberal of Conservative?

• Liberal
  • Conservative
I misspelled not Liberal of Conservative sorry
Are you Liberal or Conservative?

57

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Was libertarian -> studied accounting and political science at conservative uni -> is now moderate progressive liberal

Sponsored

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 6

• For some reason, liberal politicians think it's their duty to spend government money on things we don't need and take it away from the things we do need. Plus I'm in the military, so I'm conservative.

• Who's ass did you pull those definitions out of hahahaha
    Both camps are much, much, much larger and more diverse than that.
    Although the progressive left has always been slightly more prone to group think due to their focus on the collective rather than an individual's rights.

• Neither, I am a revolutionary socialist. The Republicans and Democrats are both Liberal and Capitalist bourgeoisie parties and nothing more.

• None of the above. I'm an anarchist.

• By that definition, liberal moderate.

Ironically, state socialism is pretty conservative nowadays. If you're trying to protect the welfare state even when you can't afford it, is that liberal or conservative? Is a flat tax liberal or conservative? Is abolishing minimum wage and welfare and replacing them with a basic national income liberal or conservative?

• I'm a classical liberal which in an American context would mean I lean conservative