Are white people becoming minority? Is Asia ready to be the next higher education superpower?

PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) predicts that, by 2050, the world will see a dramatic shift in global economic power away from advanced economies and toward Asia and a block of faster-growing emerging economies. Most possible future superpower:
1. India 2. China 3. Russia 4. Pakistan 5. Japan
6. Britain 7. Germany 8. Turkey 9. Canada 10. Mexico. future

0|0
4|6

Most Helpful Girl

• No, if you count white people of Latin America and the whole Russia, and remove the Indians because they don't look similar to Asians of small eyes, white people aren't a minority in the world, it's a lie. Japan have low birt rate, I don't remember the studies but I remember that 35% of Japanese women with 30 years were virgins within of Japan.

But of course Africans have countries only for blacks and Asians have countries only for Asians, I don't remember to watch white men and Asian women within of their media, while white people need to have their countries, their media, everything mixed with other race and living to watch thousands of things made against themselves to please haters of other race in their own country using their own technology, their own science, and being pampered against white.

Even dumb European countries are trying to put blacks in their media to copy USA when they are in their own native continent and they need to copy Asians and Africans instead of USA, they would need to boycott and avoid even some things of the American media and some websites in the same way than Asians in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
    • If you remove India, China and Africa, white people aren't minority, Africa because each women have 10 children but maybe 4 will die or could survive with food and health that Americans and Europeans give for them when they try to help African peoplen (Not North Africans).
      The only real thing is, every country with white people have the American education to be mixed, hate themselves, don't have pride, be subservient, be self-hater, have the whole media and everything made against themselves to please every hater, they will be shamed if they don't follow the American politics for countries who have white people.
      While Asians have countries, media, politics and everything only for themselves, the African countries who aren't bad make the same thing than Asians.

Basically, the idea is that every country with white people need to be mixed and live with American politics, while Africa will still with Africans, and Asia will still with Asians.

Maybe is true.

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually, Europids (that's how "white" race is called; no, "Caucasian" is not "white"; Caucasian is a mix between Europid and Arab, generally living in Caucasus region) are a minority for a few centuries.

We don't actually mind having 3rd place on list of superpowers.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Lmfao no. China is throw in itself into a recession, Russia is losing it's oil bet and India is struggling with things like running water still.

Stop listening to alarmists and just open your ears.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes a lot of products is made in china

0|0
    0|0
  • White Caucasian people are already a world minority.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• If that's true it will only be because the corporation has succeeded in exploiting them.
    "Shareholder Value" is and will be to blame if this scenario materializes.

0|0
    0|0
  • sounds about right.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care either way

0|0
    0|0
  • I am what I am bossman.

0|0
    0|0
  • At the minute its china vs the rest of asia so no.

0|0
    0|0